News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Portland Train Show

Started by amdaylight, February 18, 2007, 11:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amdaylight

Bach Man,

Thank you for the great conversation that we shared at the train show this weekend here in Portland. ;D I really enjoyed putting a face to the name. I hope you had some time to get out and enjoy the Pacific Northwest as the weather could not have been any better. How you keep you you’re your sanity at these things is beyond me with the constant crowd and shoving.

Thanks again, ;D ;D
Andre Anderson

the Bach-man

Thanks, Andre!
I enjoyed the show, and it was great to meet you and several other posters, and to catch up with Terry Schellenberger.
Although I hardly ever left the booth, Bob got to vist the real Daylight, and I'll post pictures of his excellent adventure when I get home.
Thanks for coming, and keep that Jenny in the air!
the Bach-man

Kevin Miller

Yes, it was nice to meet and put a face on "The Bach Man".  I'm glad I made it down to Portland.   Also, thanks for directing Terry to me.  He had a wrong digit in my phone number.  Senior moments can be a pain.

Kevin Miller
Winlock, WA

geoff

I have to add my two cents! The show was great but the Bachmann Booth was the best. Two of my train buddies and I bent the Bachman's ear on and off for close the 40 minutes. He was very knowledgable, had some great ideas and a pleasure to talk to!!

Thanks

Dusten Barefoot

Mr. B
Do you think you come to Fayetteville North Carolina to put on a big show for us. Some people are not able to go to Realigh to go see a big train show.
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

The Old Fardt

It costs a lot of money to put on a show. Also for manufacters to attend these shows costs them many $$$.   Unless you care to donate some big bucks,  it just ain't going to happen.