Requesting Service for warranty issue

Started by ja_pence, January 14, 2008, 11:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ja_pence

If anyone has a suggestion on how to get a call back from the service department I would greatly appreciate it.  I have a new train set (Baldwin 2-8-0) that stopped running abruptly - wheel off but held in place).  I don't touch things like that until I speak with someone.  I completed an online service request preceded by a message left several weeks ago for Bob Booth at Bachmann.  I have a very dissapointed 7-year old (Christamas present) not to mention his father!

If anyone can help this process I would appreciate it. 

Thanks,

ja_pence

GN.2-6-8-0

best to call them on your on dime and ask to be transfered to Bridget the service manager. 215-533-1600 i believe is the number to call.
Rocky Lives

ja_pence

Big Willow

Did you ever have any success with the service department?

I have a similar issue with a new product that was defective (also a Christmas present for my son).

After a month I received my first contact stating that they couldn't find the item that I had shipped for replacement, and I responded immediately with the information showing that the package had been shipped and delivery had been signed for. I've received no word since. This was my first purchase of a Bachmann product and so far I'm pretty disappointed considering I'd gone with Bachmann based on their reputation.