News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Track Layout Book

Started by AGRTERP4LIFE, February 04, 2008, 11:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AGRTERP4LIFE

???
Not to beat a dead horse... I was just wondering when the layout book will be available for sale?  I have heard several dates and just wanted to get a better idea so I knew when to get it.

Thanks!
;D

zanthian

I have asked until i am blue in the face... you just have to wait, because the date keeps getting pushed back.

Conrail Quality

By now, I'm convinced that Bachmann will release the EZ-Track book when CSX and Norfolk Southern announce merger plans ;).
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

the Bach-man

Dear All,
According to the list I got today, the date is now May.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

hgcHO

OK - so now when is the Bachmann Catalogue due out?

AGRTERP4LIFE

Quote from: Conrail Quality on February 04, 2008, 08:26:09 PM
By now, I'm convinced that Bachmann will release the EZ-Track book when CSX and Norfolk Southern announce merger plans ;).

This gave me a laugh...  I spotted a Norfolk Southern locomotive a few weeks ago in Western Maryland pulling a freight load.  Maybe that is a good sign for the layout book.

And yes, the catalog would be nice too.  :)

Richard

the Bach-man

Dear All,
The catalogs should  be out this month.
Anticipate!
the Bach-man

Jhanecker2

I e-mailed Bachmann and they told me the layout book would be out late June or early July of 2008 .  Ireceived the reply on March 10.2008 .

Yampa Bob

That is odd in that I already have the 2008 catalog.  They must have oversold and had to make another run.

The layout book only has 26 suggestions.  I have seen web sites with hundreds of designs.  When I first started out, I too wanted to see thousands of layouts, until I realized that was backward thinking. That's when I quit searching and started designing my own layout.  Just MHO.

Yampa Bob

I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

grumpy

I received my catalogue in the mail the day before yesterday. Itwas so nice and shiny and the pictures so real that I just about sent them my Visa card and told them to fill it up. I sure it be a better investment than gasoline.
Don ::)

sour rails

Quote from: Conrail Quality on February 04, 2008, 08:26:09 PM

I don't want to be rude, but that is the last thing in the world I would like to see. >:(    However, the idea did give me a laugh. :D   My favorite railroad was absorbed by the N&W, which I also liked a little.  I never have liked the NS, even after I learned that it was the result of the N&W and SOU merge.  If it ever merges with the CSX, I will pray that it is actually a CSX takeover.
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

zanthian

I began to think i would never see the day, but i just got notification from ehobbies.com that the book is actually in stock and shipping.
Here is the site: http://www.ehobbies.com/bac99978.html

fdmajor

:'(

Thanks for the info. But, site says manual #2.  What happen to Manual #1 ???

Any help with this one?

Thanks,

Don

zanthian

Manual One was an old eztrack book from a while back.
The stock number and book cover are correct.

Terry Toenges

I had this notification from EHobbie on the 13th -

This is in regards to your order that you placed with Ehobbies. The item listed below has been placed on BACKORDER through the manufacturer with no estimated time of arrival:
Bachmann HO EZ Track Manual #2 - 99978
Feel like a Mogul.