News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Low profile arch bar truck availability

Started by TRRLoco7, February 21, 2007, 08:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRRLoco7

Mr. Bachmann,

How about an update on the availability of Low Profile Arch Bar Trucks (part number 29904).  All suppliers I have checked with have them on backorder with no projected date of availability.  This situation does not seem to have changed in three months.

Bill Laird

the Bach-man

Dear Bill,
I believe they'll be in soon, but I'll see if I can get a date tomorrow.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Freshwater Models

I guess Mr. Bachmann just can't find the time to get an answer or the courtesy to follow up on this subject.

Jack Mc Kie

Freshwater Models

Craftsman Kits - Bachmann Trains - NCE DCC - And More

Rich R

Don't know about time factor or whatever but Tower Hobbies has them listed as due in "late March". This could change however as it was "early March" last I checked.
Doubt that the Bach-Man has any control over when things arrive from China.

Cheers,
Rich R

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Well, I've gotten the latest update, and it looks like May for these trucks.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

jim margerum

Hello all; The low profile trucks must be back in stock; I just got a notice of a UPS shipment. If one dealer has them, then they all must be getting them. Jim

the Bach-man

Dear All,
They are indeed scheduled to arrive this month.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

C.P.R.R. Manager

I just received a bunch of the low arch-bar trucks from Wholesale Trains, at a pretty good price.  It looks like they are also in stock at Caboose Hobbies and Trainworld, for those of us without a Local Hobby Shop.  For those of you with a LHS, count your blessings.  And order some trucks now, "while supplies last."