News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Western Maryland 2-10-0

Started by Cortland, February 07, 2008, 05:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortland

I just purchased a Western Maryland Spectrum 2-10-0. It makes all the sounds but the engine itself will not move even when the wires are properly connected. What didn't I do?  I went through the procedure of coding it.

the Bach-man

Dear Cortland,
Please contact the service department after making sure all the plugs are in tight.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Searsport

Hi, I did not know there was a Spectrum Western Maryland Decapod with sound.  I am assuming this is the Russian Decapod.  Can anyone tell me the Bachmann product number so I can search for it, and also what livery it is in, please?

Thanks,
Bill.

bapguy

Did you give it a 2 or 4 digit address? 2 digit address on most dcc systems are 01-127. 4 digit is 128-9999. Also what system are you using? Try address 3 as some times sound decoders are a pain to program. If address  3 works, the decoder was never set to the new address.  If not try a decoder reset. Usually CV8=8  will do it.  Joe

Doneldon

SS-

It's not current merchandise so you'll have to find it at retail, online or on ebay.

-- D