News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

mogul pilots pictures request

Started by br549, February 25, 2008, 07:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br549

Dear Bachmann, I have noticed in other forums people are eager to get a sneak peak at the new pilots for the Mogul you are offering.  Could you possibly post some pictures of them?  Pretty Please!!!! ;D

the Bach-man

Dear BR,
When I get a sample I'll take a picture.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Allamuchy Joe

The new pilots -- are they going to look different than the current 2-6-0 pilots? Just curious.

C.S.R.R. Manager

Since the new pilots have operating couplers, the new pilots are going to have to look a little different, with the coupler being lower and smaller than the fake coupler on the current pilot.  But I was thinking about it, and it would be cool if there were a "cowcatcher" version, and footboard version in each package. 

I'm guessing the design is already set, and hopefully we'll see some samples soon.

Chatzi473

i think one with an attachable  snow plow would be cool. winter can even hit had on them model railroads too. lol But once again i do not know if bachman is done with the pilots ideas but if they are here is just an idea for you.

pic is Colorado & SOuthern #9 on the Georgetown Loop Railroad.

Royce Wilson

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Second that on the C&S engine plow!!!!!!!!
                                                                 Royce

br549

That would make a cool option for the connie too! :D

felix

Third that on the C&S engine plow!
Felix

kendoitall

Quote from: drgw268 on March 02, 2008, 10:04:22 AM
Quote from: felix on February 28, 2008, 09:16:25 PM
Third that on the C&S engine plow!
Felix

Fourth!

Fifth... but hope the coupler height situation could be worked out.

Ken
Standards? STANDARDS? We don't need no stinking standards!

ebtnut

From the pic in the new catalog, the pilot appears to be the same boiler-tube design as the original pilots. 

0n30nutz

Mr. Bachmann,

Any photos of the new Mogul pilots, as well as the new frames. The wait is killing me, to the point I've spent weeks on one of my Connies doing a little modification, namely plow and beartrap..

I have two Moguls and a bunch of rolling stock waiting for the new stuff... ::)

And wouldn't it be neat if you cold get us a plow for our Moguls, Connies, et al! ;D ;D

Thanx,

Howard
If it ain't steam, it ain't

[/img]
If it ain't steam, it ain't...

0n30nutz

Gonna try this picture one more time....Too old to teach new tricks. :P

If it ain't steam, it ain't...

Woody Elmore

Very, very nicely done. snowplow and beartrap cinder catcher really makes an impression.

amdaylight

Greetings all,

there is a very nice photo of the new pilots in the 2008 catolog, the new pilot looks like the old one except the coupler box has been moved down the front of the pilot and the boiler tubes have been extended above the coupler pocket to match the tubes on either side of the couple bax.

Andre :)