News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Easy -

1. Donald and Douglas are coming out, so perfect timing.

2. Easy to make, just make a brake van (hopefully with improvements) and add a face. 

Now I know the idea may seem silly but when you think about it, SC Ruffey was made, and his story is no different then the spiteful brake vans and Bachmann still made him (Along with Hornby, Tomix, etc.).  SC Ruffey is an easy one to make...just like the spiteful brake van.

Anthony P2

i hate to burst your bubbles, but i emailed bachmann about them, and i had some other questions to ask them, and they said that D&D might be pushed back till next year. the word is might they weren't sure yet. so there's a 50/50 chance for this year.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: Chaz on August 08, 2010, 08:21:03 PM
Easy -

1. Donald and Douglas are coming out, so perfect timing.

2. Easy to make, just make a brake van (hopefully with improvements) and add a face. 

Now I know the idea may seem silly but when you think about it, SC Ruffey was made, and his story is no different then the spiteful brake vans and Bachmann still made him (Along with Hornby, Tomix, etc.).  SC Ruffey is an easy one to make...just like the spiteful brake van.
That is true, but if D&d were going to be pushed back wouldn't Bachmann make a annoucement about that?

The Chaz Storm

The answer will be in the everything thomas topic, let's leave the wishlist thread as the wishlist thread though.  But to give you guys a hint of what the email said let me just say this...
Quote from: Chaz on August 08, 2010, 02:50:43 AM
I can see this happening in the HO Thomas range next year:
Donald and Douglas - Confirmed.
Duck - I don't need to explain, now do I? :P
Spiteful Brake van - PERFECT for this kind of delay.  Maybe Bachmann could rename it "Troublesome brake van" but it seems appropriate to have this guy come out in the range with Donald and Douglas. 
Both red branch-line composite and brake coach - We've been expecting these to come out for a while now, hopefully they'll be out sooner than later. :)
Trevor the Traction Engine - Accessory for the year (since this year it's farmer mccoll and last year it was Terence).
Farmer McColl's barn - Kinda seems likely in terms of buildings in the HO range.
Knapford kit - I'm expecting this one to be delayed too. :P

PasqualeCS96

Well then here is how to make a HO spiteful brakevan you will need a Bachmann Thomas and Friends Brakevan, a hot glue gun, and a learning curve spiteful brakevan face. All you do is take the brakevan put a little hot glue on the back of it then place the the spiteful brakevan's face on it, it's that simple!

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: shining time on August 06, 2010, 02:40:03 PM
SC ruffy was already made
yeah i was a little unclear there. when i said" if bachmann comes out with them" i ment oliver and toad
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

ClearwtaerMK2

This is my wishlist:

-Thomas's best moments pack-
Coal dust covered thomas
Breakfast thomas
Paint covered thomas

-Percy's best moments pack-
Chocolate covered percy
Jack frost percy
Coal dust covered percy

-James's best moments pack-
Pink jamse
Busy bee james
Red nosed james

JD417

actually u know what i dont think i have ever made my own wish list, even if i did here's a updated one  ;)

Engines

1.) DUCK!!!
2.) Oliver
3.) Diesel
4.) BoCo
5.) Stepney
6.) Lady

Rolling Stock

1.) Red BL Coaches
2.) Brake Down Crane
3.) Works Unit Coach
4.) Hector
5.) Bolster Wagons

Accessories

1.) Trevor
2.) Actual Sodor Station (like Maithwate)
3.) The Windmill (from seasons 1-7)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: JD417 on August 24, 2010, 10:19:41 PM
actually u know what i dont think i have ever made my own wish list, even if i did here's a updated one  ;)

Engines

1.) DUCK!!!
2.) Oliver
3.) Diesel
4.) BoCo
5.) Stepney
6.) Lady

Rolling Stock

1.) Red BL Coaches
2.) Brake Down Crane
3.) Works Unit Coach
4.) Hector
5.) Bolster Wagons

Accessories

1.) Trevor
2.) Actual Sodor Station (like Maithwate)
3.) The Windmill (from seasons 1-7)

Well, isn't Knapford a real Sodor station??? Also, the Bolster Wagons... how often were they really seen? Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they in Henry's Forest when Toby delivered the trees?

Duck, Oliver, and Diesel are on my list too. Let's just wait and see...

ZeldaTheSwordsman

It is, but he means like the smaller stations. A main line terminus is all well and good, but...

JD417

i know that's the only time they were seen but i already have them in trackmaster, i would really like to have those in HO scale  :)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You could always make your own. Or adapt the Tomy and Trackmaster ones, they're about the right scale.

JD417

OOPS!! i forgot to add Toad!!! :o

PasqualeCS96

The bolster wagoms could possibly be converted to HO could they? I ve seen the brakedown crane convereted.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I was talking about adapting the stations. They seem to be the right scale, from tests I've done with people figures.