News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJS

Oops on the salt wagons! I didn't mean to say those. I guess I was think about 'em thus typing them up.
Modeling of Sodor:
http://ttte.freeforums.org/

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Anthony P2 on September 30, 2010, 05:18:39 PM
bachmann should come out with a pack of loads like what hornby does.

Didn't know they do that... Hmm. Would Bachmann stoop down to copying others, though? ;)

I do like the idea of loads though. Maybe they could have chains so it would look cool ( 8)) to have Cranky lift them. Now that reminds me that I have to get some chains that small anyways... Anybody know where I can get small chains for my engines and layout? (I'm trying to avoid jewelry chains if possible)

ClearwtaerMK2

I want Bash! ;D

I want Dash! ;D

& I want Ferdinand! ;D

alex wittman

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on November 03, 2010, 03:35:51 PM
I want Bash! ;D

I want Dash! ;D

& I want Ferdinand! ;D

I understand ferdinand, but bachmann will not build an HO scale Bear harbor co. locomotive because of their size and not enough room in the boiler, so in conclusion, Bash and Dash will not be HO scale in the Bachmann future.

sorry dude, just stating facts.

JD417

uh i made Bash and Dash, yes very crappy (:o ya i called my work bad) but now the MK2's on the way!

http://thomasthetankenginessodoradventures.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=105152414  :)

ClearwtaerMK2

Bash is grey wtih a yellow cab & grey wheels & Dash has freckles on his face & is yellow with a grey cab & yellow wheels.

PasqualeCS96

Bash and Dash arent neccisarily twins like Bill and Ben and Donald and Douglas if there different colors and have freckles on one but not the other.

therailwayinspector

Quote from: alex wittman on November 03, 2010, 10:52:17 PM

I understand ferdinand, but bachmann will not build an HO scale Bear harbor co. locomotive because of their size and not enough room in the boiler, so in conclusion, Bash and Dash will not be HO scale in the Bachmann future.

sorry dude, just stating facts.

Well, Edward's boiler is quite small thinking about it. Comparing him with B&D they don't look much difference in size.... so..... it's still possible eh?

But I'd much prefer other characters before these guys. Stepney, Stanley etc from older episodes rather than all new characters......
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

Lninging63

I agree with you there. Older, more established characters before newer ones.  I could really see Bachmann doing someone like Diesel or Bulgy, or Stanley perhaps. He's been featured in the last few seasons, i would imagine kids would want him zooming around their layouts with some trucks, maybe try and re-enact the Great Waterton Tower falling over..
I would really like it, though, if Bachmann would introduce Arthur or Duck to thier range. More duck than arthur for me, anyway. And what's duck without oliver and douglas without toad? ... Hornby's made a pretty good Oliver already, and Toad's awesome from their range, but here anything is possible apparently.
yay  :P

sodorlad

If I was a betting man (Or a HIT executive making a business decision) I'd say Rosie and Diesel will probably be made for 2011... though I would love Duck.
Botheration...

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: beattiesmark on November 08, 2010, 04:40:17 AM
If I was a betting man (Or a HIT executive making a business decision) I'd say Rosie and Diesel will probably be made for 2011... though I would love Duck.
I say Duck,Diesel & Rosie should be in the 2011 range! ;D

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I want the sidebar back.

jettrainfan

How about a day out with thomas set? A passenger coach, an excursion coach and a caboose? Add a little more weight and...BINGO! You got a set that would be terrific!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

TheJJ

Everyone I've deleted the topic but i still have the same PREDICTIONS...(I was told to either put it in the everything thomas topic or wishlist...I chose to put it in both)
Engines:
Diesel, Rosie, and other (hopefully Duck or Oliver)
Rolling Stock:
Red Branchline coaches and breakdown crane with unit coach (if Oliver there will most likely be toad)
Destinations:
Windmill
I'm sorry if the return of the wishlist thread upsets anyone but, I personally found it a good thread and think it deserves a second chance.
But for my wishlist I want everything but Diesel, and add Harvey in there too for what I want.

TobyTheTram16