News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

heres my wishlist for ho                                                                                                                                                              engines                                                                                                                                                                                       duck                                                                                                                                                                                            oliver                                                                                                                                                                                           stepney                                                                                                                                                                                       rolling stock                                                                                                                                                                                 toad                                                                                                                                                                                            red branchline coaches                                                                                                                                                               off rail                                                                                                                                                                                          trevor                                                                                                                                                                                          lady hat                                                                                                                                                                                       bulstrode the barge                                                                                                                                                                    destinations                                                                                                                                                                          wellsworth station                                                                                                                                                                      henry's tunnel                                                                                                                                                                     Ffarghuar station                                                                                                                                                                        maithwate station

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Jamie the engine

It's all your own opinions but can we please not continue with this down with and up with engines? It may get out of hand. Meanwhile, continuing from last page, I have some more HO and Large ideas.

HO
Rolling Stock:
Grey Open Wagon with Milk Churns

Sodor Scenery:
Footbridge
Sodor Dairy Building
Airfield Tower

Large
Rolling Stock:
Cream Tanker
Cattle Van
Blue Open Wagon

Sets:
James' Freight Train set (James, Milk Tanker, Fuel Tanker, oval of track etc) (I think that one's a little far-fetched)
A suggestion for the Thomas board. Fights seen to start easily here and it just doesn't look good on the forum, so can we please stop them occuring? Anyway when you think about, it's pretty silly because anyone involved is fighting about a model train range based on a children's show!

Cirkit:)

Here's what I got:
-Engines:
-Duck: to fill the void between number's 7 and 9. He's the hardworking type, and I'm sure many fans would like to have him in their collections.
-Molly: seen prominently in the background of the latter pre-CG series pulling trains and actually doing work. Another female to the line would make the soccer moms (:P) happy, and it Would be a cheap way for non-Thomas modellers to get their hands on a Claude Hamilton. and really I just like the way she looks.
-Arry and Bert: Modify the Diesel mould a little and you've got them easy. Saves cash making a completely different mould for them too. Faces would be the same way. That, and i think we need more diesels for the range.

Rolling Stock:
-The Works Unit Coach: why not? it's been seen frequently in the pre and CG seasons, and with it we could release:
-The Breakdown Crane: Just a crane, maybe included in a pack with a flatbed. Would be easier to produce than Rocky, and much more practical for layouts with limited space. And I imagine it would look much better with the British engines than the American cranes..
- The Red Coaches- Passenger and Brake: They're seen frequently in the background, pre CG and in the most recent series too, being pulled about by James, Percy, or another engine. It would be better for the kiddies to have their engines pull 'different' coaches instead of pulling 'Emilys', I think. And the mould could simply be Annie/Clarabel's but edited a little( the roof and the brake coach's guard's compartment obviously)
-... can't think of any others atm.

I'll update this later.

branmas

Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on March 11, 2011, 07:45:48 AM
UP WITH ROSIE AND WHIFF,DUCK
DOWN WITH ROSIE AND WHIFF! UP WITH DUCK!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

ThomasFan247

Quote from: club penguin fan on March 13, 2011, 12:59:23 AM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on March 13, 2011, 04:20:44 AM
up with rosie and duck
Seriously guys, enough with "DOWN WITH ___! UP WITH ___!" If you don't like a character, that's fine, but don't keep repeating the same thing over and over. We get that we don't like all of HiT's characters, but don't talk as if you're protesting.

BillingsRR

In my opinion, Rosie is a stalker and Whiff is on old weirdo who likes garbage.

But that is my opinion. This is not an election. There is no "Up with Duck" or "Down with Rosie". They aren ot running for office :P

Mulfred

I've said who I want to be made. We all have our opinions on engines and series. Basicly we should cut the whole up down thing. respect each others opinions and this is a wish list, don't mean bachmann's gonna make them, and if they do make engines that we're up or down with don't mean you have to buy them. Weather its Rosie, whiff, Duck, Oliver, Stepney, or any other engine. ya no. 

JD417

Quote from: Sparks on March 13, 2011, 03:36:05 PM
I'd be fine with Rosie personally, it'd mean a good RTR USA tank (and possibly something for the Junior range?  ;))

i honestly wish the Junior range would expand more, like how bachmann used thomas and percy's moulding for 2 engines (wonder what ever happened to them, maybe got discontinued :-\) but that shape would be a good fit for the junior range now we have a saddle tank, a boxy diesel, and then rosie could be a rectangular one, idk just seems like she would look good in red and black like the thomas and percy did

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

but what about gorge the steam roller or trevor

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on March 13, 2011, 11:02:45 AM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on March 13, 2011, 04:20:44 AM
up with Rosie and duck
Seriously guys, enough with "DOWN WITH ___! UP WITH ___!" If you don't like a character, that's fine, but don't keep repeating the same thing over and over. We get that we don't like all of HiT's characters, but don't talk as if you're protesting.
time to compromise how about up with _ is okay but down with is not okay if you've got a down with _ opinion keep it to yourself

deviousdiesel10

My Wishlist:
HO
1.Lady
2.Diesel 10
3.Duck
4.Oliver
Rolling Stock
1.Red Branchline Coaches
2.Chocolate Factory sugar vans(seen in Percy's Chocolate Crunch)
3.Toad(if Oliver is made)
4.Tar Tanker with face(seen in Toad stands by)
5.Spiteful Brakevan(perfect with Donald and Douglas)

PasqualeCS96

Look what I found after over 6 months. :P