Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 18, 2008, 09:14:59 PM
Quote from: Railwaypark on March 18, 2008, 08:19:44 PM
I wonder if bachmann can make narrow guage engines.
Nope!

Correct!

Such tooling would be unprofitable for Bachmann. Engines would share the same chassis, and non-moving eyes would be present.

I can see Stanley coming, along with Diesel.

Railwaypark

You know what guys I might as well go with stanley since only the standard guage engines are more popular. ::)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Railwaypark

Quote from: Sparks on March 19, 2008, 11:45:42 PM
- Personally, I would like to see Bachmann have some more buildings, for example, the carrige shed seen at Tidmouth in Season 4 commonly, or the one used in Season 1 and 2.
- I'd suggest a Tidmouth Sheds itself, but it'd be possible that it'd be based off of the new shed models, which I really don't like the looks of.
- Its less likley, but buildings for a dock scene would be very nice. The docks have been a common scene in later seasons, and Bachmann could for example do Thomas set like boats, and cranes. Seeing a Big Mickey model would be nice, and truth be told none of the children who watch the show today know that the crane dates back to 1989 as that character indeed.
- Necessary buildings and scenery needed to do Knapford (Tidmouth in the Railway Series) Station, including the brick land wall to go right down to the last detail.
- The show seems to have changed from long ago, I think Bachmann would be able to make some bridges that fit the show.
Me too.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Railwaypark

I wonder if bachmann can make silly billy's prototype & then make the actual silly billy. ???

StanierJack

Quote from: Railwaypark on March 22, 2008, 12:03:09 PM
I wonder if bachmann can make silly billy's prototype & then make the actual silly billy. ???

Bachmann will not use Branchline locomotives in the Thomas range.

metal4life

Yeah no, don't double post first of all. Second, exactly what StanierJack said. BOT.

Railwaypark

Quote from: StanierJack on March 22, 2008, 01:52:46 PM

Thomas,Percy & toby are branch line engines & don't you forget it.

StanierJack

Quote from: Railwaypark on March 23, 2008, 11:27:43 AM

Sweet Lord...

BACHMANN BRANCHLINE is BACHMANN's UK range. The locomotives start off at about $70, so I can hardly see them used.

Honestly!

DealAjani

Quote from: StanierJack on March 23, 2008, 11:34:45 AM
Quote from: Railwaypark on March 23, 2008, 11:27:43 AM

Sweet Lord...

BACHMANN BRANCHLINE is BACHMANN's UK range. The locomotives start off at about $70, so I can hardly see them used.

Honestly!

Jack calm down. I understand where he is coming from, but try to be a bit more paitient

Diesel #261

Anyone think that HECTOR would be cool.  I would like to see Flying Scotsman and I know that Corrie said about Rosie and Arthur. :)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Railwaypark

I do. :) & I would like Flying scotsman,Rosie & arthur from bachmann & as long as I don't build them from scracth (unlike everyone else) the chances of them being done by bachmann will not slow down. 8)

styntwin409

Quote from: Railwaypark on March 24, 2008, 08:58:15 PM
I do. :) & I would like Flying scotsman,Rosie & arthur from bachmann & as long as I don't build them from scracth (unlike everyone else) the chances of them being done by bachmann will not slow down. 8)

How many times have we gone over this? It's not that hard to understand! I highly doubt that you are working for Bachmann, so basically, unless you buy their company, you cannot influence anything they do most likely. I'm not trying to be mean, but I've noticed that things like this have been getting on people's nerves.

~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

Railwaypark

Say no more,It gets on my nerves too.

Diesel #261

My one buddie Austin built a Mighty Mac for On30 out of a TOMY model. :-\
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Rickenbacker 325

I did that too but i can not show pics 'cause of my stupid camera. See i think narrow gauge coach.