Silly billy
Rosie
Arthur
Flying scotsman
Hector
Rocky
Wagon from season.2
Low wagon from diesel does it again.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Railwaypark

Since nobody is responding I say....

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!! >:(
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

StanierJack

Quote from: Railwaypark on March 28, 2008, 09:27:47 AM

A little maturity would go a long way.

I'd like to see Rosie as a bachmann model, as such a model could be slipped into the Junior range. I'd also like to see Bachmann aqquire the UK OO/HO Liscence.

The Chaz Storm

Dude, now you are just acting annoying.  Just because no one responds to a thread or a post it does not mean the thread is useless. 

Also I agree with you Jack, Rosie would be a great character for the bachmann line. 

Diesel #261

Railwaypark how many times are you going to make me bring up Corrie and HenryBlue.  Them ideots decided to make a war and were banned.  You wanna end up like them keep it up. >:(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Michael

Alright, this is stupid.  How are you going to say that?  Ya know, people have other things to do than post all dang day on a board.  We have lives!!!!!!!!!  

Anyways...
I can say this now though about future items...   We all know that the steam team is done so we got any exciting arrival to come.  It has got to be either a new engine or a engine we would never expect.  Harvey maybe?  Or then again...  Murdoch?  

Railwaypark

I say harvey...along with hank & flora.
Although murdoch should be good & bill & ben well...

Edward2

I would consider these guys: Whiff, Donald, Douglas, Devious Diesel, Arry and Bert, Oliver, Toad, the green Breakdown crane, plain red coaches, Murdoch, Harvey, Rocky, BoCo, Bill, Ben, and Duck.

The Chaz Storm

Ah well I'll tell you my opinions on the rest of the ideas for you like I did in the other thread earlier. :)  (This is including the other ones from what I posted in the thread.)

Whiff - Doubt it, he was introduced to the series last year, so I don't think it is likely.
Donald and Douglas - Again, not very likely.  I know they recently had an appearance last season, but I think that them being made into Bachmann models is unlikely as much as I would to see them get made. :(
Devious Diesel - VERY possible.  Diesel has had more recent roles in the newer series and I know for a fact that Bachmann UK makes Class 08 models, I wouldn't be surprised if Diesel was made next year TBH.
Arry and Bert - Same with Diesel, but Arry and Bert haven't had as many roles as Diesel.  Overall though, I think they might get a chance.
Oliver - Unlikely sorry to say.  Oliver hasn't had an episode to himself since Season 7 and hasn't really been mentioned much ever since.
Toad - Same as Oliver, so it is unlikely.
the Breakdown crane - It's possible, but I am thinking that maybe instead of the breakdown crane Bachmann would make Harvey or most likely Rocky.
Plain Red coaches - Very possible.  Bachmann has made various different types of rolling stock, so I think with so much rolling stock already made, these coaches are very possible. ;)
Murdoch - Possible, but I'm not having high hopes.  Like Donald and Douglas, Murdoch only had one episode to himself in Season 7.  He did have a role in Best Dressed Engine though and Percy and the Magic Carpet, with the cameo in Emily's Rubbish.  Plus Murdoch does seem to be somewhat popular, and I am pretty sure I saw his prototype in Bachmann UK.
Harvey - Possible.  He has had plenty of episode appearances, but he somewhat has been replaced Rocky as Harvey only made one episode appearence in Season 11 (Thomas and the lighthouse), but then again maybe in season 12 he might have more attention. 
Rocky - Very possible.  Rocky has been really popular into the newer series so I think Bachmann could make Rocky, but I am sure it would be hard to do.
Boco - Unlikely.  He hasn't been in an episode since Season 5 (Double Teething Troubles), so I don't think it will happen. 
Spiteful Brake van - Never.  The Spiteful brake van only appeared in one episode and gets smashed in the end.  It's not gonna happen, I can promise you that.
Bill and Ben - Definitely more of a possibility than Donald and Douglas as they have made more recent appearances in the later episodes.
Duck - As much as I love Duck, I don't think it is possible.  He hasn't made an episode appearence since Season 7, I know he made an appearance in a music video in Season 10, but that doesn't count IMO.  Even if his prototype is made on Bachmann UK, I don't think it will happen. :(

StanierJack

Quote from: Chaz on June 27, 2008, 12:39:09 AM
Ah well I'll tell you my opinions on the rest of the ideas for you like I did in the other thread earlier. :)  (This is including the other ones from what I posted in the thread.)

Whiff - Doubt it, he was introduced to the series last year, so I don't think it is likely.
Donald and Douglas - Again, not very likely.  I know they recently had an appearance last season, but I think that them being made into Bachmann models is unlikely as much as I would to see them get made. :(
Devious Diesel - VERY possible.  Diesel has had more recent roles in the newer series and I know for a fact that Bachmann UK makes Class 08 models, I wouldn't be surprised if Diesel was made next year TBH.
Arry and Bert - Same with Diesel, but Arry and Bert haven't had as many roles as Diesel.  Overall though, I think they might get a chance.
Oliver - Unlikely sorry to say.  Oliver hasn't had an episode to himself since Season 7 and hasn't really been mentioned much ever since.
the Breakdown crane - It's possible, but I am thinking that maybe instead of the breakdown crane Bachmann would make Harvey or most likely Rocky.
Plain Red coaches - Very possible.  Bachmann has made various different types of rolling stock, so I think with so much rolling stock already made, these coaches are very possible. ;)
Murdoch - Possible, but I'm not having high hopes.  Like Donald and Douglas, Murdoch only had one episode to himself in Season 7.  He did have a role in Best Dressed Engine though and Percy and the Magic Carpet, with the cameo in Emily's Rubbish.  Plus Murdoch does seem to be somewhat popular, and I am pretty sure I saw his prototype in Bachmann UK.
Harvey - Possible.  He has had plenty of episode appearances, but he somewhat has been replaced Rocky as Harvey only made one episode appearence in Season 11 (Thomas and the lighthouse), but then again maybe in season 12 he might have more attention. 
Rocky - Very possible.  Rocky has been really popular into the newer series so I think Bachmann could make Rocky, but I am sure it would be hard to do.
Boco - Unlikely.  He hasn't been in an episode since Season 5 (Double Teething Troubles), so I don't think it will happen. 
Spiteful Brake van - Never.  The Spiteful brake van only appeared in one episode and gets smashed in the end.  It's not gonna happen, I can promise you that.
Bill and Ben - Definitely more of a possibility than Donald and Douglas as they have made more recent appearances in the later episodes.
Duck - As much as I love Duck, I don't think it is possible.  He hasn't made an episode appearence since Season 7, I know he made an appearance in a music video in Season 10, but that doesn't count IMO.  Even if his prototype is made on Bachmann UK, I don't think it will happen. :(

To put more to that...

Diesel: Bachmann UK tooling too detailed, lower detailed model like Lionel possible?

Arry/Bert: Use diesel moulding, so very possible. If lionel's sell well, Bachmann may...

Break Van: Very Possible, as all it is is a face on a caboose. Scruffey's story was the same :p

Red Coaches: Annie and Clarabel

Bill/Ben: Possible, as both use same toolings.

Sorry to conflict Chaz, but that is what I think.

Santa Fe buff

I think a thread is good for a lifetime!  ;)
Now here's my wish list: [not all of it is thomas!]
ATSF-BNSF GE Dash-9-44CW
E-Z track expainsion kit
Thomas
Aney
Clarbel
Percy
Gordan
Toby
ATSF 2-8-2
ATSF 2-10-2
More Tomix track- me and the little one's favorite pastime.
Amtrak P42-2
ATSF-BNSF switcher
A load of random cars ['bout 20]
And more Amtrak- yes Amfleet- cars.
Maybe some SuperLiner cars too.
And a couple GP series around the 80s.
And an SD70-2
A SD45-2
And a SD70MAC

And some thomas freight cars.
Oh Yeah, Post 100th!
;) That's just about it for now!
- Joshua Bauer

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: StanierJack on June 27, 2008, 06:25:52 AM
Quote from: Chaz on June 27, 2008, 12:39:09 AM

To put more to that...

Diesel: Bachmann UK tooling too detailed, lower detailed model like Lionel possible?

Arry/Bert: Use diesel moulding, so very possible. If lionel's sell well, Bachmann may...

Break Van: Very Possible, as all it is is a face on a caboose. Scruffey's story was the same :p

Red Coaches: Annie and Clarabel

Bill/Ben: Possible, as both use same toolings.

Sorry to conflict Chaz, but that is what I think.

Oh no Jack, I don't mind at all don't worry about it.   In fact, I actually appreciate the help very much. :) 

Oh Santa Fe Buff, this is a Wishlist thread for THOMAS products since this is for the Thomas and Friends board.  Another thing, is that for the products in the wishlists are for the products who HAVEN'T been made yet like Diesel, Murdoch, Arthur, etc. 

Santa Fe buff

Ah yes, sorry, but still, that's what I want in Thomas, and what not.
- Joshua Bauer

alex wittman

I would like

Skarloey

Rheneas

Sir handle

Peter sam

Rusty

Duke

Ducan

Freddie

narrow gauge coaches

narrow gauge freight cars

narrow gauge brake van too!   thats my wish list and starting my own thomas narrow gauge railway

Edward2

Quote from: alex wittman on June 28, 2008, 05:48:09 PM
I would like

Skarloey

Rheneas

Sir handle

Peter sam

Rusty

Duke

Ducan

Freddie

narrow gauge coaches

narrow gauge freight cars

narrow gauge brake van too!   thats my wish list and starting my own thomas narrow gauge railway

That is a BRILLIANT idea! That is one CREATIVE IMAGINATION of yours.