News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I can see it now, Diesel and Salty for 2009...   (if Diesel is announced)

Other than that, I could see Arry and Bert, Arthur, Molly, or Murdoch...

As for rolling stock, there isnt that much left except for: Boilster wagons, Toad, Dark Blue Trucks, Closed Van, Mink Van, or the Breakdown Train... 

I would like to see Trevor, Terrence, Lorry, Butch, Jack and Alfie though, take alongs just dont cut it to me...  :P

Rickenbacker 325

the road and pack should be small so they can fit on the well wagon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Chaz Storm

The pack sounds like a great idea in all, but maybe not all of the pack.  I think (If they do make the pack) they probably won't make all of the characters.  I am sure if they were announced Jack and Alfie would probably be made.  Just remember guys Bachmann focuses on TRAINS, so therefore that's why I don't think all the characters from the pack are all possible.  That being said though, the main characters from the pack I think may have a chance. :)

Remember the Bach-man did say there may be more announcements down the road, so I think if another loco would be made it would most likely be Diesel.  But who knows, the Bach-man might surprise us. ;) 

Arry and Bert would be possible if Diesel was made first, it wouldn't make much sense if Arry and Bert were made before Diesel. :P

Murdoch and Arthur sound like great ideas as well.  Molly I am not so sure about but again you never know. 

Also Michael you got a point there, Bachmann has made so much rolling stock I think they might not make so much now.  Also as a response to Toad, it does sound possible but like with Diesel Arry and Bert, it would seem silly if they released Toad without Oliver. :P

Oh and James the Brave, it would be great if they fit on the well wagon so who knows if they are announced maybe they could fit on the well wagon.   

Anthony P

I hope that bachmann makes
Lady
Oliver (engine)
Toad
Billy
Wiff
Bill and Ben (two pack)
Arry and Bert ( two pack)
Duck
Molly
Nevile
Dennis
Harvey ( with working crane arm)
Deisel 10 ( with poesable claw, a.k.a Pinchy)
Donald and Duglas (two pack)
this list could go on forever. To shorten it i'll just say Every Engine, The pack, on and off road vehicles, the narrow guage engines. its been shot down before by some people but we have to see what the bachmann thinks before it gets shot down by rude people.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Anthony P on July 31, 2008, 11:56:55 PMits been shot down before by some people but we have to see what the bachmann thinks before it gets shot down by rude people.

You either can't listen to us or you have bad social skills by saying something like that... -_-

Me, Sparks, Jack, and a few more members have all said this before and I will say it again, the chance of Bachmann making the Narrow Gauge engines or all of the characters coming out for that matter have slim chances of all being made.  Characters that you have mentioned like Duck, Bill and Ben, and a few others sounded like great ideas, don't get me wrong but Billy, Neville, and Whiff don't seem as possible, but maybe later on if they start getting more popular. 

razgriz233

what engines do u think might comeout in 2010?

Locomotives                      Rolling Stock                                       
1. Devious Diesel                 1. Breakdown Crane                           
2. Author                           2. Red coaches
3. Oliver (loco)                    3. A&C coaches without faces
4. Donald                           4. Rocky the crane
5. Douglas                          5. Box car like the mail car
                                        6. Toad     

Anthony P

Quote from: Chaz on August 01, 2008, 07:04:18 AM
Quote from: Anthony P on July 31, 2008, 11:56:55 PMits been shot down before by some people but we have to see what the bachmann thinks before it gets shot down by rude people.

You either can't listen to us or you have bad social skills by saying something like that... -_-

Me, Sparks, Jack, and a few more members have all said this before and I will say it again, the chance of Bachmann making the Narrow Gauge engines or all of the characters coming out for that matter have slim chances of all being made.  Characters that you have mentioned like Duck, Bill and Ben, and a few others sounded like great ideas, don't get me wrong but Billy, Neville, and Whiff don't seem as possible, but maybe later on if they start getting more popular. 

Now chazie boy did the bachman tell you that they were not going to make the norrow guge engines? Can we please see what the bachmann thinks!

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on August 01, 2008, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: Chaz on August 01, 2008, 07:04:18 AM

Now chazie boy did the bachman tell you that they were not going to make the norrow guge engines? Can we please see what the bachmann thinks!
ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?!
1. They don't make HOn2, and aren't going to start anytime soon since its an obscure scale in this country, very few model it, and they already are pleasing the narrow gauge crowd with On30, and Fn3.
2. So many more people buy their Spectrum Equipment as opposed to the Toy Thomas Equipment, which is why they don't announce as much for Thomas as they do for their other HO equipment.
3. Its an obscure line in the show, so why would they focus on something seen less often.
4. It would require thousands of dollars to make the molds for something that won't sell well.
5. They'd have to engineer another line of track for the HOn2 stuff to run on.
6. HOn2 is too small for the market of small children that Bachmann is aiming to sell to.
7. Stop asking for "The Bachmann" because he wouldn't know if there were plans, having already stated what is planned to be released next year.
8. He would tell you what I told you.
9. If he hasn't responded to you yet, but has read the thread, you'd think he'd have thought that one of us has already addressed the issue.
10. STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION...
Alex

thomasj219

well ok then GG im just gonna go ahead and write you a prescription for Chill Pills with unlimited refils
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

razgriz233

yah, and nice pic of your self

Anthony P

ok i'll just keep on asking the question untill bachmann gives me an answer.
and U DON'T EVEN LIKE THOMAS SO WHY R U EVEN ON THE THOMAS DISSCUTION BOARD!

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 01, 2008, 09:44:09 PM
well ok then GG im just gonna go ahead and write you a prescription for Chill Pills with unlimited refils
Are you legal to do that?  :P

Quote from: razgriz233 on August 01, 2008, 11:11:27 PM
yah, and nice pic of your self
You want her. :O!

Quote from: Anthony P on August 01, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
ok i'll just keep on asking the question untill bachmann gives me an answer.
and U DON'T EVEN LIKE THOMAS SO WHY R U EVEN ON THE THOMAS DISSCUTION BOARD!
We just told you why Bachmann ISN'T going to answer your question dude. It would be such a small and unnecessary range that they wouldn't make enough profit off of it.

The Chaz Storm

All right you two (Seeing that the Bach-man banned Anthony P...), Guilford Guy has made a point, and like other members have said too, there are plenty of kits avaible, and if you don't want to use a kit, buy one from Henryblue or Topkazfat.  Problem solved from there. :)

BOT

razgriz233

2 things

1 why did Anthony P get band?
2 are we still talking about 009 engine?

lets just drop the who narrow thing and talk about something else. like who might be coming out after salty. ok plz.

Anthony P2

i didn't get band. I deleted my old acount. and im sorry for what i said. your right GG they'er never going to make the NGE.