News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

I'm glad you finally came to your senses now. :)

BOT

Oh and razgriz233, I think after Salty I think Diesel has a chance of being the next engine for the range and possibly Harvey might have a chance too. :)

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: Guilford Guy on August 01, 2008, 07:27:39 PM
Quote from: Anthony P on August 01, 2008, 10:57:56 AM
Quote from: Chaz on August 01, 2008, 07:04:18 AM
Quote from: Anthony P on July 31, 2008, 11:56:55 PMits been shot down before by some people but we have to see what the bachmann thinks before it gets shot down by rude people.

You either can't listen to us or you have bad social skills by saying something like that... -_-

Now chazie boy did the bachman tell you that they were not going to make the norrow guge engines? Can we please see what the bachmann thinks!
ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
MY GOD, DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?!
1. They don't make HOn2, and aren't going to start anytime soon since its an obscure scale in this country, very few model it, and they already are pleasing the narrow gauge crowd with On30, and 1:20.3.
2. So many more people by their Spectrum Equipment as opposed to the Toy Thomas Equipment, which is why they don't announce as much for Thomas as they do for their other HO equipment.
3. Its an obscure line in the show, so why would they focus on something seen less often.
4. It would require thousands of dollars to make the molds for something that won't sell well.
5. They'd have to engineer another line of track for the HOn2 stuff to run on.
6. HOn2 is too small for the market of small children that Bachmann is aiming to sell to.
7. Stop asking for "The Bachmann" because he wouldn't know if there were plans, having already stated what is planned to be released next year.
8. He would probably tell you what I told you.
9. If he hasn't responded to you yet, but has read the thread, you'd think he'd have thought that one of us has already addressed the issue.
10. STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION...

Now this is funny!

Quote from: Anthony P on August 01, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
ok i'll just keep on asking the question untill bachmann gives me an answer.
and U DON'T EVEN LIKE THOMAS SO WHY R U EVEN ON THE THOMAS DISSCUTION BOARD!
Although I think GG might not like Thomas <at all>, I find it very funny. Oh, he does also have a lot of knowledge.

Quote from: Anthony P2 on August 02, 2008, 12:36:02 PM
i didn't get band. I deleted my old acount. and im sorry for what i said. your right GG they'er never going to make the NGE.
Or will they? <Couldn't stop myself  ;D> Yeah, they won't.

Quote from: Chaz on August 02, 2008, 02:46:52 PM
I'm glad you finally came to your senses now. :)

BOT

Oh and razgriz233, I think after Salty I think Diesel has a chance of being the next engine for the range and possibly Harvey might have a chance too. :)
Harvey is the crane engine right? If so, then I will look out for him.
- Joshua Bauer

alex wittman

diesel ten should have a mechanical claw with a remote, you know but that maybe not happening

Chessie Sys. 3022

Quote from: alex wittman on August 02, 2008, 06:21:30 PM
diesel ten should have a mechanical claw with a remote, you know but that maybe not happening

Meh, I doubt that the remote-control claw would be possible if Diesel 10 is made at all. There wouldn't be enough room for the claw's motor and whatnot inside his tiny body. There's barely enough room in Thomas to fit a decoder (from what I heard), so...
Besides, the packaging would be huge, seeing as Diesel 10 is no small engine.

~Justin

razgriz233

yah, it would be like hand moved

razgriz233

oh yah, and if Harvy (the crane engine) comes out, they would build his crane like they did with Crankeys watch.

The Chaz Storm

All right, I know you are a new member here so I will just tell you a simple warning.  Try not to double post.  There is an edit feature and you can edit your earlier post and add anything else you wanted to that post like what you said in the second post.  If you double post, it gets annoying.  It annoys lots of people here (Including myself), and it annoys people on other forums.  So just try to be more careful next time.

BOT

Oh and yes I think that if Harvey does come out his crane could be sorta like how Cranky was made too.  But of course you would have to move the arm and crane hook yourself and not remote control.  That would be too expensive and too much of a hassle to make for a remote control claw.  The same would go for Diesel 10, if he is made that is.

eddie

( I am most likely gonna be a leak in a boat, but here I go)
Maybe it's me, but isn't it a bit too early to start wanting more,
didn't they release Mavis and other characters recently?

laters, GB

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: eddie on August 06, 2008, 02:39:49 AM
( I am most likely gonna be a leak in a boat, but here I go)
Maybe it's me, but isn't it a bit too early to start wanting more,
didn't they release Mavis and other characters recently?

laters, GB

I'm really surprised someone actually asked that question.  I'll just tell you my view and other people may agree with me on this too.  The reason why we have the wishlist thread is because if we just talk about the characters that are coming out soon by Bachmann or the different models that they have, then things would get boring without a doubt.  It never would hurt to come up with ideas for the Bachmann company like Duck, Diesel, Harvey, etc.  I mean if people were demanding for Bachmann to make models (IE When Corrie first joined the forum he wouldn't stop talking about Diesel 10...it got really annoying.) then that is definitely something else.   Plus it is always great to see people's ideas becoming the actual models.  That's why many people on this forum like the wishlist thread too, plus it is great thinking about possibilities of different models.

eddie

alrighty,
since we are all in "we want more!" mode.
I would really like to see rusty,
hmnn...Lady would also be a nice addition.
I can't think of anything else (It's 4:12 AM, I'm too tired to think)
but I shall edit it and add more characters,  when the lack of sleepness goes away.
till then,
asta mayana!,
GB

ThomasFan247

i think that the following engines have a likely chance to be produced in the next 1-4 years-diesel, arry and bert, rocky, harvey, and maybe hector. here's my reasons why.

diesel-most likely, he's appeared many times since around season 8.

arry and bert-likely, they've appeared in a good amount. like diesel they've appeared more since around season 8.

rocky-likely, he's appeared in most of the current episodes with accidents.

harvey-likely, he's appeared in a few accidents in some current episodes.

hector-not as likely, he's only appeared in 2 or 3 episodes, but bachmann is running out of rollingstock so i think hector is possible.

i would also like to see duck, molly, neville, dennis, rosie, and the bowled out diesel, but they aren't very possible.

-chris

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

Diesel #261

Bowled out diesel hasnt been seen for a long time.  I think he was only in season 5.  I could be wrong since I don't really understand seasons.
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

alex wittman

now what i would like to see is a Bachmann E-Z turntable that can connect to the E-Z track and controlled by DC or DCC, it would go perfect for thomas and all of his friends. but you guys will have doubts about my idea, i know it's horrible. just like my skarloey idea :-[ so make some comments i do not care

Santa Fe buff

Well Alex,
Ideas are why new products are announced, so don't get so down on yourself. I think it sounds great, and it does sound worthy of a new product. And for the exits where the track meat the turntable, the snap hook is there and the set connects... Ah, don't worry, dreams are good. But don't get too excited on thinking it will come true, for Bachmann is already busy with tons of projects.  ;)
- Joshua Bauer