News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

yeah you are right, but i know he is busy with other stuff, but yeah i am going to work on the skarloey and friends products myself and make new track for it. but back on topic, what else do you guys wish for on the thomas board.

goldwing

I hope that Harvy is made. The reason is because he's been in most episodes, and he is wicked cool ;D

Well till the next post...later
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

superthomasfan

I would like to see Rosie, Flora, Stanley, and/or Lady be made. I think that would be very cool! :) ;D :D

Santa Fe buff

Lady sounds pretty good too. Add to superthomasfan's comment.
- Joshua Bauer

superthomasfan

Oh! And I also can't forget Fergus. He is very unique because he is a traction engine that runs on rails. Perhaps a skew-wound motor would be good for him.

superthomasfan

As far as rolling stock, I would like to see Old Slow Coach, Rocky, Hector, the spiteful breakvan, and troublesome truck versions of the salt wagon, the cattle truck, and the tankers.  :) ;) ;D 8)

Also, would it be possible to do location such as Knapford station or Mr. Jolly's chocolate factory?

superthomasfan

Plus, Whiff the garbage engine, Oliver, and Toad would be nice. And how about Railway Series Characters who haven't appeared in the TV series? :)

superthomasfan

Quote from: goldwing on September 03, 2008, 02:18:38 PM
I hope that Harvy is made. The reason is because he's been in most episodes, and he is wicked cool ;D

Well till the next post...later

I agree. Harvey would be nice.
;)

LastQ6

I doubt that any RWS characters will be made, Bachmann is working closely with HIT Entertainment, so they will be making Tv series models only, not RWS ones.

I personally, would like to see Rosie and Diesel made and possibly Harvey.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

superthomasfan

And I'd also would like to see the narrow gauge engines and some more road vehicles. :)

goldwing

Hay, if bachmann is really working closely with HIT, then why not make Hank, or Flora after they are reveald. Not only that but I just got the Great Discovery and maybe bachmann or Hornby might make Stanly, or the Jack pack, and maybe smething from Great Waterton.

Well till the next post...later.
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

superthomasfan

Santa Fe buff

What about that one moving refreshment stand in that one episode? :o  ???
- Joshua Bauer

LastQ6

Quote from: goldwing on September 24, 2008, 08:16:00 PM
Hay, if bachmann is really working closely with HIT, then why not make Hank, or Flora after they are reveald. Not only that but I just got the Great Discovery and maybe bachmann or Hornby might make Stanly, or the Jack pack, and maybe smething from Great Waterton.

Well till the next post...later.

Hank and Flora have only just been seen in the tv series, it is highly unlikely that they will be made after just being seen once in the episodes, yeah it is a good idea, but i just cannot see it happening yet...
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com