News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaTheSwordsman

QuoteIsabel(and thus Dulcie, Alice, and Mirabel by way of slight face changes by us) would be nice, but since budget constraints forced them to leave her out that's just a pipe dream. Although who knows? Bachmann could go ERTL on us.
I was referring to ERTL making characters that weren't on TV. Isabel, Catherine, and the Culdee Fell Railway engines. And like I said, pipe dream.

Anthony P2

i would like to see in 2009

• some more trucks and vans w/ faces
  • stanley
  • log cars w/ log loads
  • seperate thomas and friends blue speed controlers
  • sodor stations (like cronk, mathwait, lower tidmouth, ect.)
  • Rocky w/ operating crane arm (like canky's or put a battery in him and flip a switch to macke his cane go up or down)
  • Hector

Rheneas

My wishlist for 2009/2010 is:
1: Stanley the Silver Engine
2: All the Narrow Gauge Engines  (including Duke)
3: All the Narrow Gauge Rolling Stock
4:Duck
5: Oliver
6: Devious Diesel
7: Iron 'Arry
8: Iron Bert
9: Splatter
10: Dodge
11: Freight Vans used in Flying Kipper
12: Henry in his Old Shape
13: Donald
14: Douglas
15: Bill
16: Ben
and 17: Boco

thomasj219

No way they would do all that in two years or the narrow gauge engines ever.

They wouldnt do Splatter and Dodge or henry in his old shape either because kids would just think its the same model and wouldnt buy it.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Rheneas on January 04, 2009, 03:20:06 PM
My wishlist for 2009/2010 is:
1: Stanley the Silver Engine
2: All the Narrow Gauge Engines  (including Duke)
3: All the Narrow Gauge Rolling Stock
4:Duck
5: Oliver
6: Devious Diesel
7: Iron 'Arry
8: Iron Bert
9: Splatter
10: Dodge
11: Freight Vans used in Flying Kipper
12: Henry in his Old Shape
13: Donald
14: Douglas
15: Bill
16: Ben
and 17: Boco

Stanley the Silver Engine - Possibly, I could see him coming out in 2010.
All the Narrow Gauge Engines  (including Duke) - No comment...
All the Narrow Gauge Rolling Stock - No comment again...
Duck - Possible, a lot of fans really want to see Duck come out and I think it would turn out really nicely.
Oliver - Possible, but I think Duck would have to be made first.
Devious Diesel - VERY possible.  Salty and Mavis have already been made/confirmed by Bachmann so it would be hard not to make Diesel because of how much more he has done then they have.
Iron 'Arry - Possible, but Diesel would have to be made first to go with the whole Class 08 team.
Iron Bert - Ditto with Arry
Splatter - Very unlikely, only used in T&tMR and nothing more, and I don't think they will be going anywhere after that.
Dodge - Ditto with Splatter
Freight Vans used in Flying Kipper - Possible, Bachmann has a lot more of a variety of rolling stock then engines, so I think it could happen.
Henry in his Old Shape - Unlikely, you can always make one yourself though like other modelers have.
Donald - Not sure, probably not, Duck would have to be made first before them though to go with the flow.
Douglas - Ditto with Donald.
Bill - Possible, I can picture Bachmann making them or adding them to the range. :)
Ben - Ditto with Ben.
Boco - Unlikely, he hasn't been in the series since Season 5...

ZeldaTheSwordsman

QuoteHenry in his Old Shape - Unlikely, you can always make one yourself though like other modelers have.
Like me?

goldwing

Zelda, don't worry buddy, everyone here likes you as a friend, why worrie,

So what I would like to see would be these:

*Duck-with old style face, not the cgi one
*Stanly
*Hector the coal hopper
*Fat controlers car
*Hank the american engine
*Oliver
*Toad-after Oliver is made
*The pack-Don't know for sure, what you guys think?
*Desial-did I spell it right?
*Rocky the big crane
*Harvy-Probely, don't know for sure, but I would like if bachmann makes him.
and lastly* The Bach-man- Because he rocks!
These are sets that might come, and also some buildings:
*a shead-one thing that bachmann didn't make yet
*Mavis and the Trusks set- comes with mavis, two trucks, one break van, and circle track
*Percy's mail train set-come with Percy, mail van, well wagon, break van, and oval track
*Thomas shunting set-comes with Thomas, three trucks, red wagon, blue wagon, signal building or box, conducor fig., and oval track with swich and extra stright track.
*Toby's rutine or job set- comes with Toby, Henrietta, one truck, and circle track.
* Thomas get up and go set- comes with Thomas, Annie and Clarabel, shead, and oval track with switch and extra track.
*Thomas and Bertie and the great race set- comes with Thomas, Bertie, Annie and Clarabel, station, and oval track.
Tell me what yall think.

Well till the next post.......Later. :)
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

ZeldaTheSwordsman

:D What I meant by that was, "Such as me?"

goldwing

Woops...uggg...sorry dude:p. well do you think that these are possible by any chance my good copadre, my amigo, chum, pal, buddy. Please do tell me, heres the lst again with additions to it:
*Duck-with old style face, not the cgi one
*Stanly
*Hector the coal hopper
*Fat controlers car
*Hank the american engine
*Elizabeth the lorry
*Mail van: the series version
*Jeramy the jet plane
*Oliver
*Toad-after Oliver is made
*The pack-Don't know for sure, what you guys think?
*Desial-did I spell it right?
*Rocky the big crane
*Harvy-Probely, don't know for sure, but I would like if bachmann makes him.
and lastly* The Bach-man- Because he rocks!
These are sets that might come, and also some buildings:
*a shead-one thing that bachmann didn't make yet
*Mavis and the Trusks set- comes with mavis, two trucks, one break van, and circle track
*Percy's mail train set-come with Percy, mail van, well wagon, break van, and oval track
*Thomas shunting set-comes with Thomas, three trucks, red wagon, blue wagon, signal building or box, conducor fig., and oval track with swich and extra stright track.
*Toby's rutine or job set- comes with Toby, Henrietta, one truck, and circle track.
* Thomas get up and go set- comes with Thomas, Annie and Clarabel, shead, and oval track with switch and extra track.
*Thomas and Bertie and the great race set- comes with Thomas, Bertie, Annie and Clarabel, station, and oval track.
*Spencer and Grodon ultimate set-comes with spencer, gordon, spencers special coach, station, conductor fig., Fat Controler fig., and a bigger oval track
* Thomas and the jet engine set- comes with Thomas, a special edition jet engine car with light up back that runs making thomas go faster, circle track.
* Thomas and Percy and the chinese dragon ultimate set: comes with Thomas, Percy, two trucks, special edition chinese dragon car that lights up in the dark, signal box or building, and a bigger oval track with switch and pecice of track for sidings.
What do you think? I beleave some of these has a good chance of coming out, but thats just me :).

Well till the next post............................. :o....sorry, my thomas model hit my hand hard, it hurts.....Later.
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

ThomasFan247

What I'd like to see is:

Steamies                 

Duck
Donald & Douglas
Oliver
Stepney
Stanley
Molly

Diesels

Diesel
Arry & Bert
Class 40 (The Diesel)
BoCo
Derek

Passenger Stock

Red Coaches
Yellow Coaches (Annie/Clarabel Style)
Special Coaches (Spencer Style)

Frieght Stock

Toad
Hector
Flying Kipper Vans
Grey Vent Van
Oxide Red Vent Van
Troublesome Vans (Brown Salt Vans, Cattle Vans, Vent Vans, etc.)
Boggie Van (Mail Van but Brown)
Black Tankers
White Tankers
Silver Tankers
Troublesome Tankers
Troublesome Trucks (Different Faces)
Troublesome Coal Trucks
Troublesome Stone Trucks
Troublesome Slate Trucks
Cement Trucks

Other Rolling Stock

Breakdown Train (2 Cranes, 2 Flatbeds, 1 Works Unit Coach)

Destinations
*Each destination comes with its own signal box w/the destination's name (signal box in series style).

Tidmouth Sheds w/Turntable (7-Stall)
Knapford Station
Maithewaite Station
Great Waterton Station/Town
Toby's Shed
Stanley's Shed

Accessories

Single Signal w/Changable Arms
Double Signal w/Changable Arms
Tripple Signal w/Changable Arms
Signal Box (Series Style)

I know this is a lot. This is just what I'd like to see in the upcoming years.  :)

Diesel #261

Spencer's coaches are already out, Chris, old buddie. :)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Shawmut Railway on January 31, 2009, 07:40:11 AM
Spencer's coaches are already out, Chris, old buddie. :)
I know. But I was talking about the special coaches that look like Spencer's coach. I was hoping for a Special Composite & a Special Brake Coach. Also, how did you know my name is Chris?

Diesel #261

"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

The Chaz Storm

The announcements for 2009 are coming up soon and they are coming up fast! :D  Just about a few more weeks (maybe less!) and we will finally find out what will come up soon.  My predictions have changed slightly, so here are some rough ideas of what I think will come out this year.

Duck - Popular demand.  I've seen many people asking for Duck (including myself) and a lot of people want him to be made by Bachmann.  I still remember when I first joined the Bachmann forum Toby, Edward, and Duck were popular models that were wanted to be made.  And since Toby and Edward have already been done and made...could Duck be next in line. ;) 

Diesel - Kinda hard not to make Diesel at this point wouldn't you say?  The main diesel engine from Thomas the Tank Engine, and the one that started all of the hate towards diesel engines.  They already made Mavis and are working on Salty, so why not add Diesel?  Plus like Duck, Diesel is also a very popular demand.  (Would be nice if both came out at the same time). 

Molly - Even though I wouldn't get Molly if she was made, I think she is very possible.  Why I am saying this is not only because they added her to the interactive wooden range and the trackmaster RC range but because HIT is fond of using female characters more in the series.  Even if Molly isn't used a whole lot, she is still pretty popular.  Plus, another reason why I think she is popular is...her color...that's right her color...(Wow I sounded like a crazy person :P )  But think about it, basic children's colors are blue (Thomas), red (James), green (Percy), and yellow (Molly).  And since Bachmann hasn't made any yellow engines, I think Molly would even have a higher chance of being made than Bill and Ben (Due to popularity).   

Old composite coach - Due to Edward coming out, I think these would look great with Edward if Bachmann decides to make them.  Bachmann usually surprises people more with rolling stock, (Like how Henrietta, and the other rolling stock came out last year).  To those of you who don't know what I am talking about about, I'm talking about the branch line coaches that were used in season one.  They were pulled by Edward and James, and in "Coal" Henry pulled them.  Ertl made a model of them, if you guys don't remember:

Also if you guys are gonna say "Bachmann isn't going to make something like that." Then I may have to disagree with you because, well, remember the six ton wagon... You never know with rolling stock as I said earlier. :)

Old Brake coach - While making the composite coach, add the brake coach too. ;)

Quarry wagon with load - Would work out perfectly with coal wagon with load.  I'm thinking though that the truck would end up being the dark blue freight car that was used in Thomas' New Trucks.  (The ones that James pulled).  Again I wouldn't get it, but I still believe it is possible.

Closed Van - I think this would look awesome with Bachmann's range, they got the salt wagon and cattle wagon.  So it wouldn't hurt to add another van to the range.

Log Car - Random idea I know, but I think it would turn out pretty decent if Bachmann made it.  Plus it would be awesome if they had three logs you can add onto it, just like the ertl model.  I would love it! :)

Toby the Tram Engine set (Comes with Toby, Henrietta, Troublesome truck 1, Troublesome truck 2 and circle of track with controller.) - Same reason why Emily's set came out last year.  Toby deserves his own set too from the Bachmann range IMO.