News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

my local hobby shop said that rickety and fred were confirmed in 2007. they even showed me the paper of the to be released on 07

shining time

can you post a copy of that please :) :) :) :) :) :)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: James The Brave on June 23, 2009, 08:39:18 PM
my local hobby shop said that rickety and fred were confirmed in 2007. they even showed me the paper of the to be released on 07
Can you show us some pics please?

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well, with reruns of the old seasons (1 through 4) airing, Henry's old shape might become more recognizable. And then in demand...

jettrainfan

Don't really want to be a heat breaker... but the way James said that, it sounded like the hobby shop owned it. X... And basically they could have lost it over the 2 something years. X... 2 strikes, 2/3 of a chance they don't have it. :( Yes their is a chance :),but it is not a 50% chance. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Anthony P2

• Duck
  • Deisel
  • Donald
  • Douglas
  • Trevor
  • Lady
  • Molly
  • Rosie
  • Nevile
  • Bill
  • Ben
  • Rusty
  • Duncan
  • Freddie
  • Mighty and Mac
  • Skarloey
  • Rheneas
  • Peter Sam
  • Sir. Handle
  • Duke
  • Smudger
  • Proteus
  • Bertram
  • Wiff
  • Billy
  • Stanley
  • Hiro
  • Victor
  • Murdoch
  • Aurther
  • Furgus
  • Dennis
  • Elizabeth
  • Toad
  • Harvey
  • Arry
  • Bert
  • BoCo
  • Daisy
  • Caroline
  • Oliver
  • Bulgy
  • George
  • Madge
  • Hank
  • Flora
  • Charlie
  • Thumper
  • Butch
  • Bulstrode
  • Tiger Moth
  • Jeremy
  • Colin
  • Jack
  • Alfie
  • Byron
  • Kelly
  • Ned
  • Isabella
  • Patrick
  • Nelson
  • Buster
  • Oliver (pack)
  • Max
  • Monty

take your time on these. No Rush.  ;D

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 24, 2009, 12:40:13 PM

• Duncan
    • Freddie
    • Mighty and Mac
    • Skarloey
    • Rheneas
    • Peter Sam
    • Sir. Handle
    • Duke

Check out the 2nd one in this link. http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,9655.0.html

Also, engines that were seen only in a couple episodes or 1 season like Boco and Daisy  most likely wont be produced. New engines from season 11 or 12 also most likely won't be seen soon because Bachmann is mainly focusing on the older engines from about seasons 1-7 right now. Engines and/or characters rom the books probably won't be seen for awhile.[/list]

Anthony P2

Quote from: IndianaJones12 on June 24, 2009, 01:05:15 PM

• Duncan
      • Freddie
      • Mighty and Mac
      • Skarloey
      • Rheneas
      • Peter Sam
      • Sir. Handle
      • Duke

Check out the 2nd one in this link. http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,9655.0.html

well you never know, bachmann might surprise us  in a couple years.

and GG is just an old fusspot. he doesn't work for bachmann.  >:(

Also, engines that were seen only in a couple episodes or 1 season like Boco and Daisy  most likely wont be produced. New engines from season 11 or 12 also most likely won't be seen soon because Bachmann is mainly focusing on the older engines from about seasons 1-7 right now. Engines and/or characters rom the books probably won't be seen for awhile.[/list]
      you are true about that

jettrainfan

Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 24, 2009, 05:06:07 PM

• Duncan
        • Freddie
        • Mighty and Mac
        • Skarloey
        • Rheneas
        • Peter Sam
        • Sir. Handle
        • Duke

you are true about that
        Calm down, GG is not a fusspot, He is just annoyed by the same question being asked over and over again being post. Like DCC Thomas. I found 4 topics on it! :o Wouldn't you be annoyed? ??? I would. So don't say he is a fusspot. But here... is free opinion. Separate topics like DCC Thomas questions are the same "is it possible?" "will bachmann make them?" etc. their is a reason they stay on the board. Just don't give him a hard time OK? You want bachmann to make an item in this category fine, make a new topic about it, umm no, please don't. Want to ask a question/suggestion that's OK too. Just make sure it has not been already up.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
        youtube account

shining time

i agree with you 100% on that jettrainfan let the bachmann take his time on the engines don't rush him. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anthony P2

Quote from: jettrainfan on June 24, 2009, 07:14:46 PM
        Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 24, 2009, 05:06:07 PM

• Duncan
          • Freddie
          • Mighty and Mac
          • Skarloey
          • Rheneas
          • Peter Sam
          • Sir. Handle
          • Duke

you are true about that
          Calm down, GG is not a fusspot, He is just annoyed by the same question being asked over and over again being post. Like DCC Thomas. I found 4 topics on it! :o Wouldn't you be annoyed? ??? I would. So don't say he is a fusspot. But here... is free opinion. Separate topics like DCC Thomas questions are the same "is it possible?" "will bachmann make them?" etc. their is a reason they stay on the board. Just don't give him a hard time OK? You want bachmann to make an item in this category fine, make a new topic about it, umm no, please don't. Want to ask a question/suggestion that's OK too. Just make sure it has not been already up.

you are right. im sorry about my little outburst on GG. like i said  when i posted the characters "Take your time on these. No rush"

The Chaz Storm

You honestly think that Bachmann is going to make EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER from the TV series?  So many of those characters won't be made, and some aren't even that well known yet...

Seriously, I'm all up for creative thinking in all (Since that's the point of this thread really), but not only is this really cheesy but it's ridiculous.  Especially the fact that more than half the characters that are on that list have small chances of being made. 

shining time

i agree with you chaz some those engines are either not well known or will not get made. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anthony P2

of corse i know all of them won't be made.  :) after all it is the wishlist thread. ;) but i think that the next engines that should come out next year is definitely Duck and Deisel

Santa Fe buff

This is my Walthers wishlist:

Only one item:
          http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-35064

I saw kid's on Walthers will over 100 items all over 50 bucks!  :o

Silly-willy peoples... that's why it's a WISHlist. ;) :D

Joshua
          - Joshua Bauer