News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LNER

It would be nice, but I don't think Bachmann would see it as a profitable thing to do (but you never know ;) )

Mind you a similar product we could have is the Ffarquhar Quarry Trucks for Mavis and Toby or even Percy.
Hark, The Red Coaches! Hark Duck! Hark Donlad & Douglas! Aye!

Megatron359

Quote from: Sparks on July 16, 2009, 12:10:25 AM
Quote from: Megatron359 on July 16, 2009, 12:04:23 AMOk we only seen the tenders but Thats because a crew member dropped the engine front but that shouldn't stop Bachmann from making the World Famous Gresley A3 Pacific
Source or it didn't happen.

I got the on the TTTE wikia But Why would The T.v. make the Tenders and not show Flying Scotsman Him self when we saw the Cab appear in shed (makes no Sense just to make an engine and its tenders and only show the cab): Bio in the television series: In the third season episode "Tender Engines" Flying Scotsman's two tenders appeared poking out of a shed. Both of his tenders had a coalbunker, which is impossible: Flying Scotsman's rear tender only carries water.

Apparently Flying Scotsman was to have a proper appearance, but before production his body model was severely damaged, because of being dropped by a crew member, so the script was quickly rewritten to have his only his tenders visible, although his cab was glimpsed at one point. His damaged model was still attached to the tenders.

Megatron359 Of youtube and Maybe a starter of the maybe series Called (True Stories on Sodor)

jettrainfan

to me, it looked more like a station than a shed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

LNER

True, and as said before Bachmann don't take much interest in the Railway Series Engines and other RS things.

Also Sparks I was going something about the paint trucks in my other post as well - and the cream and raspberry tankers weren't exactly the most expected items either ;)

Well I might as well make wishlist (In order of preference):

Engines:
1. Duck
2. Donald & Douglas
3. Oliver
4. Boco

Rollingstock:
1. Old Coaches  -  (Composite & Brake)
2. Red Coaches  - (Composite & Brake)
3. Toad
4. TV Series, Normal Black Brakevan

Hark, The Red Coaches! Hark Duck! Hark Donlad & Douglas! Aye!

The Chaz Storm

Even though I don't collect G scale, I'm gonna make a short list of what I think should be added to the G scale range.  Though I must say what I think: that they might just make a few and not make so many engines just because of prices and the ages of Thomas fans and such (Hence why Gordon and Henry aren't on the list).

Engines 2010:
James the Red Engine
Toby the Tram Engine

Rolling stock 2010:
Henrietta
Milk Tanker
SC Ruffey (Since he usually ends up in most Thomas electric ranges :P)
Brake Van

2011:
Buildings and others:
Sodor Junction Station
Water Tower
Sodor Coaling Station
Sir Topham Hatt and conductor
Bertie the Bus
Harold the Helicopter

goldwing

I beleive that bachmann could also make a Gordon in the distant future as well, but James looks a lot more promising. But I would like to see a large scale Grodon run too, if so, I shall get him. My dad had already made plans to get the large scale Thomas, pluse his favorite engine is Gordon, so I hope they make one of him near 2012. Pluse I do have more hopes for the Ho scale too. Heres what I wish to see in up coming years:
Engines:           Rolling stock:                       
Duck                 Carnival/Circus vans
Donald              Red Branch line coaches
Douglas            Flower Cars
Oliver                Chocolate Vans
Deasiel              Flat Beds w/ logs

People:                Buildings:
Farmer McColle    Farm
Ho Ho                  Kanphord Station
Lugia                   w/ sounds
Picachu
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

The Chaz Storm

Kinda doubtful on Gordon and Henry as I've said, unless if Bachmann wants to make more engines after they would announce or make engines like James and possibly Toby. 

Also I wouldn't really go with buildings having sounds, that's more of a wooden railway or take along type of idea. :P I can't see Bachmann adding sounds.  Without sounds though I could see that happening.  Outside of that almost all of your ideas sound like good ones.  Just one thing....

Quote from: goldwing on July 20, 2009, 12:46:15 PM

Ho Ho                 
Lugia                   
Picachu

...? 
Never gonna be added or made by Bachmann at all, especially in a Thomas range. :P

Santa Fe buff

goldwing,
Nintendo has you covered.

As for the idea of sound buildings,
Would you like that AAs or wire it to your power?

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

goldwing

Well santa, when you put it that way, I would like it to be powered by batteries, because then it woulden't take so much power away from the track. And your right, nintendo has cover my Ho Ho and Lugia requset with heart gold and soul silver coming soon. Pluse why not give faces to the red truck, blue truck, coal truck, and breack van, but not new ones, but the same old troublesom trucks faces. That would be cool.

Santa Fe buff

You don't have to wire it to your track. Use a separate power supply, like an AC adaptor from Radio Shack, or use the AC part of your power pack. (That's those tabs on the Bachmann DC power pack, I've used them before.)

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You know, Nintendo DID make a Thomas game

jettrainfan

yes they did, it looked pretty good. here is a youtube link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13Mesm75So&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

goldwing

And from what I have just played, it seems to be a pretty good game, too bad there isn't one for the nintendo DS. But also, I wish to Duck, and the scotish twins made first, and even Deasiel has a better chance of being made. 

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Quote from: Sparks on July 23, 2009, 07:37:24 PM
Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 23, 2009, 05:24:46 PM
You know, Nintendo DID make a Thomas game
No they didn't. Nintendo just licensed it to be on their console.
Whatever. You like nit-picking, don't you?

panniertankboy8751

Remember before when we were talking about 009 models, well, I'm plannig to get some kits for them. I even found one that looks like Peter Sam or Sir Handel.  :)  :)  :)