Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

Where, where?! I must know!

Anyhoo,
That sounds neat, pictures? I ask for this why? Well, I feed off of feedback, get it?!  :D

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

panniertankboy8751

I found the kit on Ebay, I tried to look it upagain, but the bidding had already ended. And who is based off of Tyylan Railway's Edward Thomas?

TTTE Wikia

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on July 28, 2009, 12:58:03 PM
I found the kit on Ebay, I tried to look it upagain, but the bidding had already ended. And who is based off of Tyylan Railway's Edward Thomas?
Peter Sam
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

LNER

Talking about Duck and Donald & Douglas again in the recent news of their possibilty of being made  ;)

The red coaches which are all extensively used by all of these engines would be a great rolling stock item to join them if they are (fingers-crossed) made. As with D & D being one tooling to make two engines, the red coaches would just require a modification of Annie & Clarabel - colour, roof, red brake coach would need the bits on the end etc. Making it an easier task for Bachmann to model and make  :)

As well they have been a regular since season 2 making them a well recognised item for fans out there, and if those engines weren't made the red coaches are still used by Percy, Edward, James and even Henry on the odd occasion making them useful for almost all of the engines in the range.

Hark, The Red Coaches! Hark Duck! Hark Donlad & Douglas! Aye!

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Edward2

shining time

you know what would be cool if bachmann made the city of truro and the flying Scotsman (double tender)  :)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

4x4WHEELDRIVE

Personally, I'd like to see Stanley from the Bachmann range.
-4x4WHEELDRIVE

panniertankboy8751

Hornby has a better chance of making Stanley. They already have an engine that looks like him in their steam range.

The Chaz Storm

Very true about Hornby making Stanley, I think that could happen.  Especially with all of the Great Waterton products released last year, including "Stanley's Shed".  So...where is Stanley to go with that shed (that never appeared in the movie xD) and the Great Waterton products.  I'd be surprised if Stanley or Murdoch (since I think he has a chance too) won't come out from Hornby next year. 

4x4WHEELDRIVE

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on August 13, 2009, 09:54:09 PM
Hornby has a better chance of making Stanley. They already have an engine that looks like him in their steam range.

Do you mean the BR Early J52 No. 68878? That engine looks more like Billy rather than Stanley, in my opinion.
-4x4WHEELDRIVE

panniertankboy8751

mtkeller

jettrainfan

id like to see bachmann's personal job of them but... hornby has great color choice!(i have nothing against you guys... I'm a British fan! ;) ) So bachmann cant use the same.

P.S. welcome to the board!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Santa Fe buff

To all,
Perhaps some more Thomas parts. I was a bit disappointed to see only faces on for sale in the 'Order Parts' section. I would love to see engines and such being sold, so sell-appointed repairs are able to be done. Also, having such access will encourage personal scratch-built or kit-bashed locomotives.  :)

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer