Whats was the name of that boat show?

Started by westsidelumber12, February 27, 2008, 10:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westsidelumber12

I forgot the name of that boat show, what happend to it? where did those boats go?
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Guilford Guy

Quote from: westsidelumber12 on February 27, 2008, 10:36:02 PM
I forgot the name of that boat show, what happend to it? where did those boats go?
They drowned...
Alex

Diesel #261

I think the name of the show was TUGS. :-\  Last I saw em was on a show called Salty's Light House and that was about 5 or 6 years ago. ???
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

LastQ6

TUGS was created in 1988 by David Mitton and Robert Cardona after two successful series of Thomas The Tank Engine, the show was mainly based around a big harbour known as 'Bigg City Port', there, two rival boat companies, the star fleet and z stacks competed against one another in everyday events, from bringing in ocean liners to moving steel structures, and just like Thomas and Friends, there were always disatsers, the most severe being in the episode titled 'Munitions', where a naval tug called Bluenose, caused the destruction of two characters, Big Mickey the crane and the naval tramper 'Krakatoa'.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

Railwaypark

And we have to get TUGS back on TV in america & after that We could get HO RC TUGS models. ;D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

This has nothing to do with what we are discussing....

Let's leave this topic alone for it to be deleted.

PRRThomas11

Wow ,you just jogged my memory a lot. Wasn't Salty's Lighthouse like the TUGS version of Shining Time Station?
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Diesel #261

I can't really remember.  But I don't want to keep this topic going on or Chaz may get mad at me. :(

Anthony P

do you know some names of the boats or...... to give us an idea. it could be TUGS or it could be Theodore the Tugboat.

The Chaz Storm

As I said earlier this topic is clearly spam and off topic, it really needs to be removed.

The Chaz Storm

Yes but honestly this show shouldn't be discussed in a Thomas and Friends board where we mainly talk about Bachmann.  Yes it is allowed in other forums but not this one as Bachmann mainly focuses on trains, not boats. 

Railwaypark

It does'nt matter chaz boy now where were we?...Oh yes & salty's lighthouse ruined the TUGS episodes.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

I told you earlier, don't call me Chaz boy...

Anyways it does matter and it is totally off topic.  You can discuss TUGS in other forums as you wish but here is not at all a good place to discuss it.  Besides he wanted to know the NAME of the show, that was all. :P

Let's leave this topic alone for it to be deleted.

Diesel #261

Chaz is right you guys. >:(  Now this is the last post I am making on this topic. :P

Guilford Guy

You  guys take this way to seriously. Who cares if its here or not? If a higher up finds anything wrong it will disappear, they don't need people to tell them it is. Chaz- enough with the "leave iit to be deleted" stuff. It gets annoying, only a higher up or the original poster can delete it, and they don't really need outside influence, just let it go, it isn't hard to leave out a sentence...
Alex