News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Anything new B-Mann?

Started by Dusten Barefoot, March 21, 2008, 08:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracker47

Please, Please, Please!  We need the Mason Boggie 2-6-6T.  With your other great offerings this one is a must.

Gunslinger87

What about a larger version of the Shay? I like the T-boiler, don't get me wrong! But I'd find a 30'' Tapered boiler, 3 cyleder shay very atractive. Somthing like the ones Used on the Gillpin Tramway with the Pancake style stack? Or the Gillpin's "Russle".

I'll also vote for the Hiesler. Oooh, What about an inside frame 2-8-0!? Or what about an On30 version of the 2-4-0 J.W. Bowker? It played the UP engine "McPheirson" in the 1939 film UNION PACIFIC.

(I'm only twenty and I know a movie that old! LOL)

Mister Lee

I'm finding that what I'm hoping for from Bachmann is changing. In times past, I would have been beating the drum for an F&CC/RGS/SP ALCO 4-6-0. Later on, I started to hope that Bachmann would see its way to producing either a Tweetsie 4-6-0 or one of the gapped-driver Baldwin 4-6-0s once found on many narrow gauge roads. (Incidentally, some copies for the Tweetsie design were built for a Cuban plantation railroad back in the 1920's; sadly, they've since been scrapped).

I recently completed plans for a shelf layout with very tight spaces for yards and rolling stock, so I'm thinking about small locomotives, like it or not. Since Bachmann has to please Europeans as well as us North Americans, perhaps one of the small 2-6-2Ts built for the Allies during World War One?

In spite of it all, I also hope that Bachmann produces an outside-braced wooden boxcar of the style once found on the Oahu Railway and Land Company and on Central and South American railroads.

Royce Wilson

what about the puffing billy?

Royce Wilson

Matt Bumgarner

Dusten Barefoot had it right the first time- we need an ET&WNC 4-6-0. Wouldn't mind an inside frame Vulcan 2-8-0 a la' the Lawndale- just in time for the 2011 Narrow Gauge Convention in NC!

mmiller

I'm not going to "ask" for anything...

...maybe then I won't be so disappointed when it's announced  :P
mike miller
San Juan Pacific Lines
On31.17 California 3' narrow gauge

max (uk)

I really dont mind aslong as it fits here:

Yep, thats my really short headstunt for the run round loop on my layout. Designed for Climax's, Shay's, Forney's and Hiesler's.  ;)

engine3420

Nevada County Narrow Gauge #5.............I can dream ....right ?
KEEP YOUR CROWNSHEET WET