News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

hey i need your help.

Started by alex wittman, June 05, 2008, 11:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

guys, there are pics i want to show you but there is one problem, i dont know how to get it on the topic, they are really cool pics, can you help me please?

The Chaz Storm

All right, if you want to show us pictures here is what you have to do:

First, use the link (I am going to use a TTTE image as an example.). http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/travel/Thomas%20The%20Tank%20Engine%20at%20Tweetsie.JPG

Next you type in [  img  ]  and [  /img  ] between the link (without the spaces of course.) 
The finished thing without the spaces should look something like this:

alex wittman

thank you chaz, but it is on my documents on my computer, but thanks for the other advice chaz ;)

The Chaz Storm

Ah, I wish I knew that dude, but no worries. ;) 

If it is saved in your documents then I would recomend you find a way to upload it.  For example, I upload most of my pictures on maj.com with my account there.  If you don't have an account there or another website that uploads photos then you can get one and then upload it.  After that, try to follow the instructions I gave you in my earlier post. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. :) 

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Guilford Guy on June 02, 2008, 06:22:27 PM
Step 0: Move the pictures you wish to upload to your desktop, pictures, or my computer folder.
Step 1: Create an account on Photobucket.com
Step 2: Log into your photobucket account
Step 3: You will be directed to your album. There will be a medium sized box titled "Upload Images & Video." Click choose files and click the folder where you placed the photos.
Step 4: Click on the photo you wish to upload, then click select. It should upload your picture fairly quickly, and refresh automatically.
Step 5: Below the photo there will be four very small text boxes. Click on the one labeled "IMG Code." The link with tags will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Step 6: Open the thread you wish to reply to, and click "Reply." Paste what is in your clipboard into the post.
Step 7: Click "Post"

Alex