When will pictures of new engines come out?

Started by TheFattHatt1943, June 26, 2008, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFattHatt1943

Ok, I now know(from my last post) that it is good that the new engines will be here in late '08, but my point about the pictures is still bothering me. The Bach-man said that pictures of the new engines would come out in 90-120 days(3 - 4 months), and it's been longer than 4 months.
Please reply Mr.Bach-man, and keep up the good work!

The Chaz Storm

The pictures will come when they do, in the mean time we need to be very patient.  Remember, Bachmann specializes in good quality and you never can have good quality unless you take your time into making models.  So when the pictures come out, they will look awesome.  In the mean time, we should wait very patiently.

alex wittman

and do not forget the saying " patience is a virtue."

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: alex wittman on June 27, 2008, 01:04:11 PM
and do not forget the saying " patience is a virtue."
Yes it is, but Bachmann probably has reasons for late pictures, and it's nothing a little waitting won't help. In the meantime, I'm going to watch some real trains on YouTube. It's rainning, my layout is on my dads 69' Grand Prix, and I'm stuck indoors, with my sister sleeping, why not. But Bachmann always has a reason, BLI, I don't think they have that much of one.
- Joshua Bauer

alex wittman

yeah  and i have to build a layout for my friend in the meantime, its a atlas track pack and did some wiring on the sidings and its a good go, now i need a base and foam, and i will be complete