News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Devil Made Me Do It.

Started by Jim Banner, June 17, 2008, 09:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Banner

I don't often visit the ON30 section of Bach Man's Board because I don't (or rather didn't) have anything in ON30.  But after stumbling in by mistake and then compounding my error by staying to look at the photos of the 4-4-0, I now own one.  Wooden cab, oil headlight, small drivers and all.  The wife says I don't need another railroad but I can feel an 1890's period piece coming on.  All I can say to her is "The Devil made me do it!" 
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

az2rail

I guess there's a little devil in all of us. I want one too.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

epeorus

Welcome to the world of incredibly addictive On30.  After 20+ years of HO modeling, I switched after buying one of those "cute" moguls for under the Christmas tree (it never made it, by the way).  After four years of On30, I am still thrilled with the decision ....

Jim  (aonther one)
The Jemez & Rio Grande, an On30 branch of the Chili Lines.

jcater

If the Devil is involved in this, I must be his right hand man...On30 bit me hard and I love every minute of it!  Got a 4-4-0 for Christmas.  Absolutely love the way she runs.  I am getting the courage up to add Tsunami sound to her...

Tim

Jim

"Deerfield River Laser "  has the 1890's passenger cars.

http://www.deerfieldriverlaser.com/NGCars.html

Welcome to 0n30, just plain fun.

Tim Anders
Souderton, PA

br549

Welcome to the world of 0n30 Jim!  

BIG BEAR

Hey Jim,
    Welcome to my He!!.
Well the 1st thing to do, after unwrapping the prize, is to dump the coal load & put on the rails & load the wood. This alone is a 50% improvement to the looks, thank-you Bachmann for putting this in the pkg. for us.
   Now can I get you to sell some wood loads for few Moguls I have.
   My american runs just a tick slower than my Moguls, but I never run my locos very fast, so it is not a problem for me. I do just love the looks of these beauties. I will be shopping for several more of them. This puts new meaning to "Buy Americans".
     Enjoy Barry
Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.