News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sawmill figures in O scale

Started by brad, March 05, 2007, 12:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad

Hi all,

I was at our annual tain show this weekend and came across a Keystone Danby sawmill in O scale. I model in HO and have built one in that scale, but...couldn't resist the O scale as soon as I opened the box and saw all those metal castings.. I'm planning on setting aside my Sierra West kit and building the mill  for display at the NMRA meet here later this year. I'd like to find some operators for the mill. Could someone point me in the direction of a manufacturer who makes such items?

Many Thanks in advance

brad
I drempt, I planned, I'm building

the Bach-man

Dear Brad,
On the Riley's Run display I used figures from Fun 'n Games, Woodland Scenics, and Artista.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Old Fardt

Brad
You lucky rascal, I have been looking for that kit for many months. Oh ! I found one but the fellow must have thought it was gold !!!
Cheers,
Old fardt

David(UK)

Brad,
Look on:-
http://www.tower-models.com/
American 0n30>Falcon Figures - they make some very nice logger sets among other useful sets..
regards
David(UK)
Regards
David(UK)
Rail Baron of Leeds

Jonathan MacCormack

Brad,

Preiser just came out with some new figures, check with them.

Jonathan

daveb

brad

Thanks to you all. Daveb, thanks for the site, I think I'll be getting some stuff through there. I've built the framing for the floor and added a couple of planks to hold it all together and I just completed the husk last night, sanded the blade a bit to thin it some and added NBW castings where appropriate. I'm in the midst of building the steam engine now. Things ae so much easier to build in O scale and the amount of detail you can achieve is great, although, that can be a 2 edged sword.... :)

Thanks again,

brad
I drempt, I planned, I'm building