Spectrum Baldwin 4-6-0 - That's what the Bachmann is thinking!

Started by C.S.R.R. Manager, July 15, 2008, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dusten, I hate to rain on your parade, but your posts, annoying or not, had nothing to do with the 10 wheeler, which was in the works before you were even on the board. It was good to know that you were enthusiastic, however!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Dusten Barefoot

I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

WVM_guy

Ahhhh. Me so hor...uh happy! A 4-6-0 in On30...Holy West Virginia Midland Batman!

By chance will this little feller be lettered for WVM as well as Tweetsie? The WVM's 4-6-0 was #10. Tweetsie had multiple 4-6-0s if I recall. Dusten...chime on in!

the Bach-man

Dear Dusten,
Don't feel badly; youthful enthusiasm like yours is what the hobby needs! I was simply pointing out that we work several years into the future, but whether the request is imminent or years away I'm not at liberty to reveal any information until the official release.  Suffice to say that we are evaluating virtually every possibility, and it would be surprising if anyone could come up with a suggestion that hasn't been discussed. Never-the-less, the requests, including yours, do help re-enforce our decisions.
Keep on trackin'!
the Bach-man

trainmanchris

Tomcat

Dusten,

no - you mustn´t feel like an... No need. Its as Bach-man says, we do need people with an solid enthusiasm here to keep things going. I´m sure, ideas will be picked up from this board as the Bach-man said, so we may see a Heisler one day, though...

We stick to our ideas, but running a production, Bach-man has to stick to their Business plans, though. But never mind, I´m sure there are things in the pipeline which will make us all cheer, folks! Like the 4-6-0. Definitely! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers, Tom