Spectrum Baldwin 4-6-0 - That's what the Bachmann is thinking!

Started by C.S.R.R. Manager, July 15, 2008, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.S.R.R. Manager

Excellent.  Can't wait for the photos.  Merry Christmas to all.  The hard part is going to be picking which 4-6-0 to order.  I don't think the wife will think that "one of each" is an option.

Thanks Bachmann.  Home run.

M

Dusten Barefoot

THANK U MR.B U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED I AM!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE ET&WNC!!!!!
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

the Bach-man

So, uh, Dusten,
I guess now we're geniuses, right?
; )
the Bach-man

Dusten Barefoot

www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Chatzi473

are we all sure dusten is all right and did not drop dead from excitement?

ebtbob

Good Morning All,

Like Dusten,  I am very excited about the On30 4-6-0.   The EBT had two different types of 4-6-0s and I am sure that one of the undec w/steel cabs will end up on my railroad.
        Mr. B.....any idea when pix will be available?

Bob Rule, Jr.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Mister Lee

Way to go Bach-mann! I'm sure that you've made a lot of eastern US-style narrow-gaugers very happy. I'm thinking that I'll get at least one of the 4-6-0s myself.

I don't know how many modelers know it, but several copies of the ET&WNC 4-6-0s were built for three-foot gauge Cuban sugar plantation railroads. These copies lasted through the 1980's, but were later scrapped.

Sorry, Dusten, but I hope the new 4-6-0s have mock oil bunkers.

ebtnut

Mr. Bach-man--Will there be tender options, like oil bunkers and coal loads, as per other offerings?  It would make sense to have an oil bunker for those who might want to represent the western roads - NCO, C&C, SP.  A whale-back tender would be a great addition too.

azflyer2001

Bach-man,

The announcement of the new On30 4-6-0 has captured my interest once again. Something that has not happened since the release of the 2-8-0.

Will this locomotive be similar to the large scale 4-6-0? When will it be available with sound? I would also like to see an oil bulker option. A whaleback tender for this locomotive would be very cool as well.

Thanks again,
Travis in Mesa

Royce Wilson

Sooo  uuuuuhhhh Bachman does this mean that Dusten gets a free ten wheeler!   version 1 of 1 ::)

Royce Wilson

Dusten Barefoot

Please that would make my day, at least give me some credit on it, just put my name on the box ;D
www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

firebirdparts

Joe

The Old Fardt

Now if they were going to hand out free engines, put me down for one but other than that, I really don't have a need for one...

Actually there is only one engine I would like to have but that subject has been beat so much that I won't mention it.

Cheers,  TOF

Dusten Barefoot

I don't know about that, the Hiesler is still a very good choice of enigne, Bug the snot out of'em. ;D
Dusten
www.tweetsierailroad.com
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

The Old Fardt

It's not my way to bug Bachmann or any other manufacture either. They know about engines or freight that have our interest. Even if I ever did do that, I would use some tact !

I'll leave the buggin' to someone else.

TOF