News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Availability of new items

Started by JohnR, August 13, 2008, 12:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnR

Bach-man

I've been looking for a source for the new On30 items.  Your announcement indicated that the Railbus was available.  However, I have yet to find anyplace in the US that is actually selling them.  The closest I've seen is advanced reservations.  Did the delivery date slip?

Thanks

-John

the Bach-man

Dear John,
They've been shipping, and should be at your dealer's now.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

FrankS

Hi John,
John Weigel : http://www.peterbororr.com/store/index.php

e-mailed me that the Railbus would be ready to ship next week.

I can recomend John as a good, honest & helpful dealer with good prices. I've no connection with him other than as a satisfied customer. ::)

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Tasmania, Australia

0n30nutz

I also heard from Uncle John yesterday that the railbus is to ship next week....Don't hesitate to order from him, he is outstanding!  ;D

Howard
If it ain't steam, it ain't...

C.S.R.R. Manager

On the same subject, are the OF 4-4-0's shipping yet?  I don't see any online stores that show them in-stock, and I'm hoping that they are still expected before the end of August.

FrankS

Uncle John Weigel advises that the railbuses have now arrived ~ Can't wait to get mine !  ;D ;D ;D

Frank Savery,
In Beautiful Tasmania

jim margerum

Hello All; If the busses have arrived, how come no one is showing them in stock? You would think that somebody would try to get the jump on the market at this point if they are on the shelves. The silence is deafening! jim

jim margerum

Hello again; I just checked the listings at WALTHERS and they have five part numbers in stock today for the railbus and trailer models.  YEA,Jim

jim margerum

Hello; The Favorite Spot has them available today, too. Jim

ricka1

OK, now that the Rail Bus has hit the shelves, what about that 4-6-0! I really need a couple of those and maybe an outside frame 4-4-0 or two as well!

Any word on their arrival?

Rick

C.S.R.R. Manager

Walthers say they expect the first 3 versions of the 4-4-0 today, but don't show them in stock yet.  The 4-6-0 is expected 30 Nov, but that date usually slips a bit.  Sometime in December is a safe bet.

Manager