Pictures of the New Products

Started by Mike_AA9ZY, August 26, 2008, 05:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_AA9ZY

When are we going to see more pictures? I'm very curious about the Milwaukee Road items, because that's what I model. ???

3rail

Hi Mike,

We will post them as soon as we get an approved sample. 

Regards,

3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Are these pictures going to be posted before the next OGR issue, or are you folks waiting until they publish the Williams By Bachmann article?

3rail

Hi Mike,

I am hoping to have prototype samples by mid October in time for the Eastern Division TCA York meet.  I will have pictures posted shortly after I receive them.

Regards
3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Hi 3rail,

Are the Milwaukee Road engines and passenge cars still on schedule? I can't get to York, so I'm hoping to see the pictures this month.

Mike in Mt. Carroll

3rail

Hi Mike,

I probably won't know until a few days before York if we will have a sample or not. Stay Tuned.

Regards,
3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Hi 3rail,

Thanks for the quick response! I also wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the new F3 and GP-38 engines. I've looked at the ads in OGR and CTT and drooled!  ;D

Mike_AA9ZY

Now do you have some pictures to post for those of us unable to attend York? ???

3rail

Hi Mike,

The samples did not arrive yet.  They are now scheduled for 1st week of November.  I promise we will post them.

Regards,

3rail

3rail

Mike,

We did get the final artwork for the 72' cars.

Click here for Larger Version

Regards,

3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Wow! Those are really nice. Thanks, 3Rail!

So, will those cars and E-7's be available at JusTrains for Christmas?

Also, will you on release a dome car or skytop lounge car at some point?

BTW, my hope is that someday you guys will offer either the F-3 or F-7 in Milwaukee Road freight colors.

Anyway, you made my Sunday! Thanks again.

3rail

Mike,

Delivery for Christmas -  it is going to be close.  If the info I have right now remains true they will make it.  No dome planned right now,  and we cannot make a dome observation without making new molds.

Regards,

3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Too bad you won't be offering either a dome car or Skytop obs car, because nothing says "Milwaukee Road passenger trains" more than those two cars.

DominicMazoch

And the Skytops went to the CN, right?

MILW Super Domes were repainted into UP yellow.  Some even ran over Sherman Hill on the UP CITY trains!