Breddask Senn Works - Wooden Railway Scratchbuilds!

Started by ZeldaTheSwordsman, September 27, 2008, 12:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Anyone remember this model? I've almost completed him. :)
Additionally, check out:
RWS Annie, work-in-progress

A w.i.p. scratchbuilt signal box

And an almost-complete scratchbuilt fish van

Guess who:

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

ThomasFan247

kool. but what happened to his eye brows. also whats on his dash board?

Santa Fe buff

I think it's nicely detailed, a bit of paint can give your Henry some eye brows.
- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Annie and that signal box are a wee bit higher on my priority list. ;)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I'm terribly sorry for the double-post, but I'm modeling the dairy van. Railway Series readers will know what I'm talking about:

Santa Fe buff

Not surprising, simple painting to a major model, the priority is plain to see. But I understand it. ;)
- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Whaddya think of the dairy van? The doors will actually work.

Santa Fe buff

Whoa, really, that sounds awesome. Also, looking at the work done, plus in wood modeling, I'd say not bad at all. ;)
- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Thank you. The chassis is Annie's original chassis, shortened a bit. The fish van's wheels were originally Clarabel's.

Cheeky_ULP

Far as I remember, the "Dairy Van" is pretty much just a cattle van but used to store other things, like milk, rather than cows. :P All you'd really need to do is detail up Bachmanns recently released said van. Kind of wasting your time here.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

It isn't. I've looked at the pictures of the dairy van, and it's built very differently from the cattle truck. I happen to own Thomas the Tank Engine: The Complete Collection, so I have access to the stories and illustrations whenever, which has helped me out of a fair few tight spots.

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

eddie