News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New 4-4-0 #28324 vs #28321 (? for Mr B)

Started by erider2002, September 10, 2008, 10:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erider2002

Mr. Bach-man,

Finally, the new 4-4-0 is available but I'm confused about the cabs. #28321 is described as having a wood cab but the picture shows a steel cab and the #28324 is described as having a steel cab but the picture shows a wood cab. I have found that the same is true on other web sites that have these for sale. Am I looking at things wrong? Or are the pictures wrong? I want to purchase the loco with the smooth sides, which one should I order?

Thanks, Paul  ???

the Bach-man

Dear Paul,
I've heard from a couple of people that the descriptions are reversed. I've got a set on the way which I'll check, and I'll post the results and pictures here. In the meantime, I's specify which cab you want rather than which number, and have your dealer check.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

Tomcat

Dear Bach-man,

as there may still be some confusion about the pictures and descriptions of the new outside frame 4-4-0, did you got a chance to check, what cat. no´s are correct with which description and/or picture...?

In fact, I did hesitate to order my one since my dealer just used the same descriptions in the catalogue... I´m still a bit confused about this since I would love to have "my one" right away... Didn´t get a reply from my dealer yet. :( :( :(

Thanks
Kind regards, Tom

the Bach-man

Dear Tom,
I'm told that the boxes have been corrected, but I ask your dealer to ship what you describe verbally in the event that his stock was shipped pre-correction.
Thanks!
the Bach-man