News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New 4-6-0 Picture

Started by Frisco, October 25, 2008, 06:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frisco

I was recomended to go to the Tweetsie Yahoo Group and found this picture there. I can't wait till these come out. :)

max (uk)

Oh great. I told my self I WASNT buying one this year...  :-\

I told myself its too big for my layout. I have too much stock for it anyway. :-\

Royce Wilson

The Yahoo Tweetsie group has a photo of the 4-6-0 in the green paint scheme.

Royce Wilson

Frisco

Thanks, I had just found those. Here they are.             

Matt Bumgarner

That is a *MAGNIFICENT* locomotive!!!!

Thanks again, Bachmann!

Bill Miller

The picture at the start of this thread was taken by Johnny Graybeal at the National Narrow Gauge Convention in Portland OR. This past Sept where Bachmann had the 4-6-0 on display.

max (uk)

That is amazing! When can I get my hands on one? :D

I suppose I will have to see what the Greenbrier one looks like first. ;)

C.S.R.R. Manager

Man, that is a thing of beauty.  I was planning on getting one of the black versions, but that green looks just great.  I'm sure the Bach-Man's solution would be, "Get one of each!"

Maybe some of the Tweetsie fans can answer this.  Did any of the Tweetsie locos have that paint scheme while the railroad was in operation, or is that a theme park invention?  All of the photos I've seen seem to show a black scheme.

Manager

Tomcat

Folks,

even since I am a Coloraro N.G. Modeller - I can truly say that
THIS IS A BEAUTY!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thats for sure!

Cheers!
Tom

tweetsieengineer

Yes #'s 7, 10, 11, 12 and 14 had this paint scheme for about 5 years. I think the 12 looks great but the 11 is nice in its own way. Maybe they can do the 10 and 14 in the future or perhaps the 9
Tim Smith,

Royce Wilson

Thats purdy! ;D

Royce Wilson

Frisco

I can't wait for these. When are they shipping. ???

Dusten Barefoot

November, due January.
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

nickco201

WOW!!! Finally!.... How nice...I believe ET&WNC actually had 2 green paint schemes... one with SRR green, the other with a slightly darker green, not sure on the details though. I assume we'll see Bachmann release their On30 rolling stock in ET&WNC as well...   I would really like to build the #12 in 2.5inch scale 7.5 inch gauge live steam but I need to finish the 7.5 inch gauge SRR Ps-4 Im working on first....

C.S.R.R. Manager

When are they shipping?  The Products page says 2009, but I think I heard March 2009 at some point.  Walthers doesn't seem to know, and they are usually a good source of info.  It would be nice to get an idea, so we can be saving our pennies.  Lots of pennies.

At this rate, it won't be long before my lockies outnumber freight and passenger cars.

M