News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann EZ Command and Bluelines Ge AC6000

Started by winjie, October 29, 2008, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winjie

Will I be able to operate the ditch lights on this unit with EZ command? I am thinking of purchasing one by Friday. Factory Direct Trains have them on sale until Friday, Thanks for any advice.

Yampa Bob

This page might help.  Hopefully the instruction manual will have more detailed information.

http://www.tonystrains.com/locomotive/blueline.htm
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Hunt

Don't try... The issues are more general than ditch light operation.

You will quickly discover a Bachmann E-Z Command Control Center command station too limited to handle the requirements of any BLI BlueLine locomotive controlled by DCC.

grumpy

Hunt
Please explain your comment . I have 2 Blueline locos with dcc and sound that I run with my
Bachmnan EZcommand and have found no deficiencies that interfere with the operation of these locos.
Don

winjie

Thank you for your inputs, I ordered the unit and I am currently waiting  for it to be delivered. I paid $104.39 for it.

winjie

I received the unit and I placed a TCS DPX2 decoder in it. The unit runs well and the ditch lights blink when I use the horn. I am loving it. Thanks again

Yampa Bob

I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Hunt

Quote from: winjie on November 14, 2008, 10:52:54 AM
I received the unit and I placed a TCS DPX2 decoder in it. The unit runs well and the ditch lights blink when I use the horn. I am loving it. Thanks again

As I wrote, "The issues are more general than ditch light operation."

Glad to read what you have, at this time, meets your expectation. Perhaps it will remain that way. Possibly you will never need to reset either decoder or adjust any of the CVs.

To see TCS recommended decoder for the AC6000 click http://www.tcsdcc.com/decoderpics/GE_AC6000/GE_AC6000.htm