News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2009 On30 Annual Arrived Today!

Started by Mike_AA9ZY, December 12, 2008, 08:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_AA9ZY

Every year this publication gets better and better. Bachmann was well represented (as usual). I am truly amazed at how this hobby is growing.

If you ordered this online, it should be shipping or already shipped.

Frisco

I just got mine yesterday ( same day as you). I would have to say that this is the best year yet. :)

Woody Elmore

I just received my copy today and am looking forward to reading it. I did peruse the article about taking the American Flyer old time passenger cars and converting them to On30 - very interesting and informative article.

Mike_AA9ZY

This annual gets better every year. It's a real shot in the arm for the On30 train market.

Frisco

I really wish that they would make it monthly.

Mike_AA9ZY

There are several of us on O Gauge Railroading magazine's forum that have requested a regular column in the magazine.

There was a recent issue of the magazine that featured On30, including an interview with the Bachmann folks. This is an excellent magazine, dedicated to O gauge. It currently is primarily for the 3 rail folks, but does include 2 rail articles. I subscribe to it and the NG&SL Gazette.

C.S.R.R. Manager

For those who are interested, the website is http://www.on30annual.com/.  There are some excellent reviews and resources on the site, for free, and the editor promises more extras in the next few weeks.

I don't know about a monthly, but I would certainly be interested in a quarterly edition.

Manager

Lemurien

I wait it, and I live in Paris (France). I wishe at all the people Happy Holidays.

az2rail

Thanks guys. I did not know a new issue was out. I just ordered mine.

bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

Tomcat

Same did I - hadnĀ“t a clue that there was a new issue about to come out.
Have ordered my one yesterday.

Thanks guys for this reminder.
Keep busy and enjoy our greatest hobby on earth...

Cheers, Tom :) :) :)

Woody Elmore

A caption under a photograph on page 38: Galitan Gap, Columbia and Southern, says that Bachmann will be bringing out a Tweetsie ten wheeler in early 2009. That should make a lot of people happy.

Mike_AA9ZY

I agree. The only complaint I had with the Annual was the trackplan for that article. It should be on one page or the other.

Mike_AA9ZY

I just found out that trackplan is going to be posted on the On30 Annual website. ;D

BIG BEAR

PURPLE WHAT THE HECK !!!
  Next year just make it PINK, so the other grand daughter can take that one to her room & put on her book shelf before I get to read it.
  Being a Packer fan I didn't mind the green & gold of the last couple years.
This is the only complaint I could find in four issues, so everyone had to hear it.
   Great Magazine!  Keep up the good work.

Much Appreciated,

Barry

Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.