Rowan

hi there everyone.

no gessing what i got for x-mass  ???
yip my very own bachmann HO.

;D i love it. always wanted one and now...... :o
i have it.

i'm from south afrika.

Santa Fe buff

Hello and welcome to Bachmann's Ask the Bach Man board. I'm from Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States.

Good luck, and enjoy HO scale. :)

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

Yampa Bob

Hi Rowan

Welcom to the board and congratulations on your first Bachmann HO. I"m sure you will enjoy it.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

az2rail

Welcome to the forum. We've got you now. You'll be hooked on trains forever.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

Rowan

Quote from: az2rail on January 05, 2009, 10:17:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. We've got you now. You'll be hooked on trains forever.

Bruce

hahahaha you got that right.  ;D
i'm hooked . thanx for the warm welcome  :D

just 2 questions : 1  can diffrent manufac.  run together.
2. i'm planning to buy another bachmann soon. can i make the tracks cross
and still run different controles for the 2 train  ???

Jhanecker2

HI Rowan .  I am having difficulites understanding your 2 questions . I am assuming your first question is : Can you use trains manufacurered by different companies ?  The answer for the most part is yes ; however there are three different operating systems .  DC is the oldest two track system for HO scale locomotives , DCC is a newer system that can be used on DC track but not at the same , and  AC used by  Maerklin of Germany which cannot be used with DC or DCC.

second question : Are We talking about two seperate tracks joined by a crossing , or are we talking about turnouts and crossovers allowing multiple trains on the same track ?  J2.

Rowan

" second question : Are We talking about two seperate tracks joined by a crossing , or are we talking about turnouts and crossovers allowing multiple trains on the same track ?  J2. "

i'm talking about both. crossovers and turnouts.

sorry i'm new to this and i got a idea of what and how i would
like them to run. so sum do's and dont's please  :-[ on tracks

ps: my first train is the Bachmann Chattanooga 060 # 00626  :o
love the steam once.

RAM

Rowan.  Nine years ago I landed in cape town.  When we were taking off, I looked out the window and told my wife, "This looks just like west Texas.  We spent the night in your capital city.  The next day we went to Zimbabwe.  Every thing was going down hill then and it is really bad there today.  Pray for the people of Zimbabwe.

Rowan

Quote from: RAM on January 09, 2009, 11:09:57 PM
Rowan.  Nine years ago I landed in cape town.  When we were taking off, I looked out the window and told my wife, "This looks just like west Texas.  We spent the night in your capital city.  The next day we went to Zimbabwe.  Every thing was going down hill then and it is really bad there today.  Pray for the people of Zimbabwe.

??? i dont think praying will help ............ give me moghabe alone in a room
and i'll sort him >:(

his like a small child fighting over toys that is not his to fight about. sorry.

ps: what about the crossovers and turnouts