New 2009 Williams by Bachmann catalog due when?

Started by okiechoochoo, January 23, 2009, 12:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okiechoochoo

When will Williams by Bachmann have a new 2009 catalog out.  Thanks

3rail

Dear Okie,

We are working on it now.  We don't have the exact date at this time, but we will announce when it is available.

Regards,

3rail

Mike_AA9ZY

Will the artwork get improved to photographs, instead of drawings? Your products are too good looking for drawings.

3rail

Hi Mike,

We are replacing the illustrations in the Traditional Line section of the catalog with photos, but the Golden Memories section will remain illustrated.  The replacement of images in the Traditional line will be probably not be completed until the 2010 catalog. 

Regards,
3rail

DominicMazoch

3R

I think the GM should stay like the great Big L catalogs of the 1950's!

CandO

I can't wait for the new catalog! These are great model trains.

Brady

okiechoochoo

Does this new 2009 Bachman catalog include Williams by Bachmann or will there be a seperate catalog.
Thanks
Okiechoochoo

3rail

Hi Okie,

It is a separate catalog.  The Bachmann catalog includes HO, N, ON30, Large Scale, and scenery products for all scales.

Regards,
3rail

okiechoochoo

3 Rail

You just had to know I would ask this question, when is the 2009 Williams Catalog to be expected
Thanks
Okiechoochoo

3rail

Hey Okie,

Our deadline is to have it by the April Eastern Division TCA show, but we may have it sooner.

Regards,

3rail

NSthoroughbred

I like the artist renderings in the Golden Memory line, but a few photos added to compliment the artwork would be nice.  I hope that Bachmann keeps the artwork as well.

Mike_AA9ZY

I agree with keeping the artwork of the Golden Memories line. It looks so cool! I remember when I got my first Williams catalog and marvelling at the 1950's looking train artwork.

NSthoroughbred

I am hoping  that the new catalog will be out any day now !   I hope it  will contain Genesis locomotives with the "Wave" Amtrak scheme !   

Penn Central Passenger cars to go with the F3's.

3rail, are the catologs close to coming out?  Come on, spill some hints on what we can find in it. ;) 

DominicMazoch

I've got a hint:  WBB trains!  (But have no idea of roadnames.....)