Started by 1218classa, January 29, 2009, 10:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlii

PICKTRAIN

PICKTRAIN

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: PICKTRAIN on March 08, 2009, 03:11:53 PM
Quote from: 1218classa on February 05, 2009, 07:13:25 PM
     How about some C&O Steam like an Allegheny 2-6-6-6 or Greenbrier?

I think an Allegheny would be awesome. I went to the Henry Ford Museum not too long ago (I live in Michigan), and they have an actual Allegheny there, and right now, the drive wheels are still bigger than me! After all, I'm only 5 feet tall, and I'm only 12 years old.

1218classa

Hey thirdrail, what was the driver diameters on that picture of the CNJ Camelback? Just curious.

carolina_express

My dream would be Southern 4-6-2 number 1380 streamlined, not likely though!  So my most realistic wish would be for the N&W class A.

derricknscaler

i think in n scale city or turo engine would be awsome i like the type of engine it is . also a union pacific big boy would be an awsome edition to any layout

Frisco

Quote from: derricknscaler on March 15, 2009, 01:57:34 PMalso a union pacific big boy would be an awsome edition to any layout
Athearn already makes a Big Boy.

jwoj69

PENSY T1 AND GE  E30 THAT IS JUST OUTSTANDING!!!! IT'S THE MATTER OR BACHMANN WILLING TO GO FOR PRODUCTION, SPECTRUM 4-8-2 WOULD GREAT BASE FOR PENSY T1 AND I'M  GUESING SPECTRUM SD45 WOULD BE VERY EASY TO ADOPT AS GE E30!!!
LET'S PUT SOME FUN IN N SCALE. IS ANYBODY LISTENING?
JACK

derricknscaler

i want to see a flying scotsman in n scale :) i think it would be awsome i dont know if any body makes it trought :(   also an n scale 1829 rocket
would be awsome!!

TCWORLD

Graham Farish sell an A3 Flying Scotsman in N-Gauge
Take a look: http://www.gaugemaster.com/item_details.asp?code=GF372379&style=main&strType=Farish

EDIT
:

Never mind, ive just seen that they dont make it anymore  >:( Though they do pop up occasionally on eBay - in fact there are 2 on eBay UK at the mo (just as a note - i dont have anything to do with the 2 auctions, so dont think im trying to advertise them lol).
Tom

-~The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time~-

Williamson

Quote from: derricknscaler on March 15, 2009, 09:09:37 PM
i want to see a flying scotsman in n scale :) i think it would be awsome i dont know if any body makes it trought :(   also an n scale 1829 rocket
would be awsome!!

Minitrix made one in 1:160 (I have one).

Graham Garrish made one in British N Scale (1:148).

dtpowell

Quote from: TCWORLD on March 16, 2009, 12:12:05 PM
Graham Farish sell an A3 Flying Scotsman in N-Gauge
Take a look: http://www.gaugemaster.com/item_details.asp?code=GF372379&style=main&strType=Farish

EDIT
:

Never mind, ive just seen that they dont make it anymore  >:( Though they do pop up occasionally on eBay - in fact there are 2 on eBay UK at the mo (just as a note - i dont have anything to do with the 2 auctions, so dont think im trying to advertise them lol).

Hatton's in Liverpool offers two diffrent A3's and two different A4's by Graham Farish (Bachmann) I have an A4 "Silverfox" Runs beautifully! They also offer LNER Gresely coaching stock too. Manufactured by Dapol. These coaches include a knuckle type closecoupler in the box if desired.
http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/ProdList.aspx?ManID=26&PrTyID=6&ScID=2
Since we're talkin about UK Loco's breifly. I'd like to see Bachmann Graham Farish to produce the very new A1 "TORNADO" YeeHaw!

TCWORLD

Quote from: dtpowell on March 17, 2009, 10:30:05 PM
Since we're talkin about UK Loco's breifly. I'd like to see Bachmann Graham Farish to produce the very new A1 "TORNADO" YeeHaw!

The tornado would be great to see. I was at North Allerton station on the second Sunday it ran up the East Coast Mainline, watching it wizz by.
Tom

-~The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time~-

derricknscaler

cool thinks i didnt know that some one made it to bad its not buyable any more its an awsome engine