News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wish list for 2010

Started by Casey_Jones, February 10, 2009, 06:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrabob8

I would like to see some seperate sale Hudson/Berkshire diecast tenders in all of the popular roadnames to run behind our old Lionel Berks and small Hudsons. We could replace/retire the 2046 tenders with the new Williams tenders which are much more massive in appearance. Plus they feature TrueBlast! Williams could offer maybe 4 different roadnames per year. Start of with PRR, NYC, UP, SANTA FE one year, then maybe NKP, ERIE, RIO GRANDE, ETC. the next year. You get my drift... Any chance of this WBB????
Cobrabob.
"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."

Fred Brenek

Time for another idea!

I would like to see some "modern" Canadian Pacific paint schemes.  IE CP Rail Pacman on F3's, GP9's and GP38-2's and the new Canadian Pacific Beaver on GP38-2's.

Thanks for looking.

Fred

phillyreading

Quote from: Cobrabob8 on October 04, 2009, 12:27:57 AM
I would like to see F3 ABAs in Pennsy tuscan and brunswick green. Also F3s in ATSF freight blue and yellow. GP9s in NKP and Erie paint.
Cobrabob.

Cobrabob;
Williams made an F-7 A-B-A set a few years back that had Tuscan Green on it, and I may have access to one set.

Lee F.

Cobrabob8

Thanks, but I am very partial to the look of the F3 ABAs. I"ll keep my fingers crossed for some F3s. ;)

Fred Brenek

I would like to see PRR F3's, too.  But, please make mine the single stripe freight scheme.  Same as the scale FA1's. ;D

Fred

raider409

1) How about a correct pilot for the BL2's like MTH has.                                                                                                                                           2)Round off the nose on the F7's to match the pilot instead of that square one.                                                                                                                                           3)Put in the correct horn to match the engine style and era.                                                                                                                                     
I think that the WBB line is very good, but a little tweeking could make them great, to match there great affordability. Keep up the great work.

Mike_AA9ZY

I'm still hoping for F-3's painted for the Chicago Great Western and greyback F-3's for the CB&Q.

MAPA JCT

"Include a seat on which the figures can sit and sell as a pair!
I would buy a bunch of them!"

You really don't need the seat. Take off the shell, and glue the engineer to the SIDE of the Loco at window level. You may have to amputate the figures legs
(horrors!) to fit.

I sell the Lionel figures if interested.

jpstrainyard

E-7's or F-3's in Amtrak phase I (red nose & arrow scheme)

A two car set of RDCs (Rail Diesel Cars), similar to their cousin the electric interurban but has a diesel engine in or both units, to go between major cities(Philly and Reading PA) and smaller cities.

Amtrak Genesis units in the current "Blue Nose" scheme

Amtrak Metroliners in the rehabed format with added roof blister and large "Amtrak" logo on the front.

Cab car made from a de-motored Metroliner

Sincerely: JP

Mister Lee

One good idea: ALCO PA's in Cotton Belt or New Haven (Hunter Green & yellow as well as the McGinnis).

For the sun-belters (Even if they have to put up deposits 1st) ACL purple scheme or the ACL black and yellow striped scheme for the E-7s.

Another bad idea: An H-15-44 4-axle Fairbanks Morse roadswitcher (NOT the one currently made by Bachmann in other scales, but the earlier Loewy-design. I'd probably buy an undec version, but I might be tempted by the New Haven version.

Cobrabob8

I like the idea of Alco FAs in both  McGinnis and Hunter Green New Haven paint schemes. And Pennsy F3s in both Brunswick Green (single stripe) and Tuscan Red (5 stripe) paint schemes.
Cobrabob.

DominicMazoch

AA9ZY:

The CGW red, if in the same time period, would work with the late 1950's MKT F-Units.

Mike_AA9ZY

Yup, because they had the same bos. Mr. Deramus, if memory serves me.

DominicMazoch

... --- ...   ... --- ...  Yes, the same guy.  Was that also used when he went to the KCS? 

Mike_AA9ZY

I believe so. That's why it was called "Deramus" red.

I think WBB has a real opportunity to fill void that's needed for some of these railroads. If a person models the CNW in the late 60's or 70's, it would be prototypical to also run CGW equipment.

I keep hoping these guys offer F-3's in CGW before Atlas O or MTH, because I will vote with my wallet.

73 de AA9ZY