News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC OnBoard 0-6-0's?

Started by Steam Freak, February 19, 2009, 11:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdlethbridge

SteamGene

Stephen, the COHS Basement Sub-Division promises an upgrade for the Bachmann "K4."  I'm waiting to see what' already been done before trying to reinvent the wheel!  ;D
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

hotrainlover

Hey Bob,
My wife asked me "Is it a want...  or a Need?" the other day when I asked for a part.  My answer was " It IS a want, ....and a need.  Sort of like your Chocolate fix".  It worked...  I have the part   :0) ;D ;D ;D

the Bach-man

Dear All,
The DCC Onboard 0-6-0T is the Spectrum loco that was in the line a few years ago- it's back by popular demand, and should be just what you need.
It's pictured in the new catalog; I'll try to get a picture up soon.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Yampa Bob

Lee,
Notice I gave myself an out. Since the 0-6-0T doesn't have a tender, the CEO said I could buy one.  "How about two" I said.   "Don't push your luck" she said.  :D

You just had to mention chocolate huh? I buy Reese's peanut butter cups by the case.  Yes, the peanut butter is perfectly safe, haven't died yet.   8)
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

grumpy

Bob                       I f you are diabetic you don.t have long to live especially if you wash it down with a can of regular coke.
Don :o

pdlethbridge

hotrainlover

Mr. Bachmann,
Will these new 0-6-0t's have new numbers?  The UP for instance....

Thanks for the help...

the Bach-man

Dear HO,
Usually a subsequent run has a number change; I'll check on this.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

Steam Freak

Quote from: the Bach-man on February 25, 2009, 10:33:42 PM
Dear HO,
Usually a subsequent run has a number change; I'll check on this.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

Let us know when you have pictures of it up :)

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'm told the numbers will be new.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

hotrainlover

Thanks for checking, Mr. B.     That fits my plans nicely!!  If these have a decoder installed, will it still be available without one?

Pacific Northern

Quote from: hotrainlover on February 27, 2009, 05:17:13 PM
Thanks for checking, Mr. B.     That fits my plans nicely!!  If these have a decoder installed, will it still be available without one?

These engines are advertised as DCC on Board. Would assume entire run is DCC equipped.

DCC equipped can be run with or without decoder. The decoders will run either DC or DCC as they sense the power supply and run accordingly.

If you wanted DC only you could remove DCC decoder and insert plug. (Bachmann packages a plug with their DCC equipped engines for DC only users)
Pacific Northern

hotrainlover

I was just wondering, for other purposes.