News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas and Friends

Started by Thomas, March 25, 2007, 01:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

Dear bachmann train board,
I was wondering if you could make Edward, Emily, Arthur, Murdoch, Molly, Neville, Dennis, Rosie, and Harvey engines.  There some of my favorite engines, well other than Thomas of course!  And also wondering if you had any children clubs.  

Sincerely,
Thomas

Chazoroni

Dear Thomas,
Edward and Emily are going to be made soon, the other ones have not been announced yet.

Thomas

But do they have any kid clubs?

CNWman

I don't know what you mean by 'kid clubs', but please, can you put your model requests onto the wishlist thread? It was made for this purpouse

Thomas

well i didn't know then because it was the first day i was on this website before and i didn't read any thing else other than what i wrote!...oh and you spelled purpouse wrong its spelled p-u-r-p-o-s-e.

Thomas

Quote from: Locomotive10 on April 15, 2007, 12:28:24 AM
No,

There is no way Bachmann is going to make a Childrens club for Thomas kids. Lets do be realistic.

Well, at least if I was president of Bachmann Industries, I certantly wouldn't waste my time with a kids club. But I would listen to wishes more closely and actually read the wichlists to see what the main buyers want.

Now that would be good for business.

Loco10

your being rediculous.   why wouldn't you have kid clubs.  i love working with kids (even though i'm only 10).  that's probably the most rudest, most ridiculous remark i've heard on this very website.

Thomas

Guilford Guy

Hm Rediculous...
I wonder what ever that means?
Alex

Chazoroni

Excuse me, but is this arguement really necessary?

Locomotive10, you have a right to express your opinions, and I respect that, but lets try not to keep them offensive. 

Thomas, don't make a mountain out of a molehill, what Locomotive10 said really should not be any of your concern.

Chazoroni

Beg your pardon Locomotive10, but out of all honesty this attitude makes you look bad, it really doesn't make us look bad at all.  If you have anything rude to say, please keep it to your self if you know it is going to offend someone. 

Chazoroni

As this topic really won't be needed for now, I think it is best if we leave this one alone for now. :)

Thomas

Quote from: Chazoroni on April 17, 2007, 11:54:09 PM
As this topic really won't be needed for now, I think it is best if we leave this one alone for now. :)

"leave this one alone, won't be needed?"  do you know how much that hurts?  but gladly i'm ok with that.  loco 10 really hurts. :'(

Guilford Guy

Okay Cry.
Loco 10 was rude but you can get over it.
Its not the end of the world.
You thomas fans can be very funny...
Alex

metal4life

The so-called ''kids club'' really isn't necessary. I mean, I respect your ideas and thoughts, but don't you think that Thomas & Friends having it's very own board is enough? That's what boards are for, to express your ideas and just chat.

Edward2

All of the Bachmann Thomas and Friends prototypes are GOOD!!!!!