Main Menu

ATTENTION ALL THOMAS FANS!

Started by the Bach-man, April 18, 2009, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Churchill8F on December 03, 2011, 05:40:03 AM
Quote from: LancerG2 on December 03, 2011, 05:29:55 AM
Quote from: James The Red Engine on April 23, 2009, 10:52:44 PM
That Mr. the Bach-man deserves a handshake.  ;)

That engine the yellow one. Is it from comedy central from Ernest and others?

It's generally a good idea not to dig posts up that are more than a year old, but yeah, it's a model of Ernest himself.
It's a pinned topic though.  :P

Either way, every time new posts are here it gets my hopes up!

TheJJ

Quote from: Sparks on December 03, 2011, 12:48:24 PM
Quote from: Churchill8F on December 03, 2011, 05:40:03 AM
Quote from: LancerG2 on December 03, 2011, 05:29:55 AM
Quote from: James The Red Engine on April 23, 2009, 10:52:44 PM
That Mr. the Bach-man deserves a handshake.  ;)

That engine the yellow one. Is it from comedy central from Ernest and others?

It's generally a good idea not to dig posts up that are more than a year old, but yeah, it's a model of Ernest himself.
It's a pinned topic though.  :P

Either way, every time new posts are here it gets my hopes up!
I know its like
"WE ARE NOW ANNOUCING DUCK OR LS EMILY!"
Should be up here not these kind of comments.

thomasj219

Yes I agree. Regarding the topic, it itself may be over a year old but the last post was less than a month ago. It was a question relating to the material in the topic, simplest way to ask...in the same topic. :)
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

GN.2-6-8-0

Wondering if there will ever be a DCC spectrum quality line of Thomas the tank engine locomotives and passenger/freight cars ??
Rocky Lives

Churchill8F

Quote from: GN.2-6-8-0 on July 22, 2012, 09:50:01 PM
Wondering if there will ever be a DCC spectrum quality line of Thomas the tank engine locomotives and passenger/freight cars ??

I doubt it, the range is marketed at the toy end of the market.

Jack
My Blog: 8F Works

nikonian

Quote from: GN.2-6-8-0 on July 22, 2012, 09:50:01 PM

While I doubt it, it would be cool to have open cabs, Dcc, and some little details.

mrrailroad

Bachmann needs to make lady and diesel 10 there one of the most essential pieces of thomas!
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

JD417

Quote from: mrrailroad on February 27, 2013, 09:16:45 AM
Bachmann needs to make lady and diesel 10 there one of the most essential pieces of thomas!

We get that you want to see these characters, but theres no need to be posting the same thing in several topics, and making a whole new one along side that, truth be told, D10's claw would make him out of the loading gauge for the buildings bachmann has produced, so he has little to no chance, Lady, has been in 2 movies, once as a main character, then one in a dream for less then 5 minutes, so again, little to no chance. There are plenty more characters that have more of a chance, and that other people want to see, so please dont be so self-centered about these two.

mrrailroad

I know :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Im about to delete that thread now :'(
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

Artfull Dodger

Bachman does offer a DCC version, just not in thomas colors or with a face.  Bachmann's Branch Line series of UK trains rivals some of the nicest USA prototype engines from Broadway ect.  Cheers   Mike
Silly NT's.....I have Asperger's Syndrome!

BigC12

When are you going to put out the image of Troublesome Truck #4?

jward

regarding the cc thomas: it is not that hard to put your own decoder in thomas. you just need a z scale decoder that is small enough to fit in his fuel bunker or cab. i did a pictorial on how to do this a couple years back in this very forum. search for "thomas gets a decoder"
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

vencelylalas

oh great..i'm excited to see all of it  ;) :) :D

douglas

could always take out that pesky eye mechanism and use a proper HO decoder too, I imagine ;)

plas man

drifting away from Bachmann's HO Thomas for a moment - Hornby (UK) have announced that they will be discontinuing their 00 scale range of Thomas trains - looking towards the future Bachmann may do more models in HO ?