News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ET&WNC rolling stock to go with the 4-6-0

Started by Matt Bumgarner, May 13, 2009, 04:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Bumgarner

Hi all,

While we are anxiously awaiting the ETWNC 4-6-0's, Deerfield River Laser is now shipping their ET&WNC passenger car kits.

You can buy scale length ones that fit on lengthened Bachmann bodies, or "shorties" that will fit on top of the Bachmann underframes (and under the roofs) without modification.

They tell me that the ETWNC caboose will be out mid-summer as well.

Thanks!

Matt Bumgarner

Dusten Barefoot

I've seen the coaches at Deerfield laser, and they are beautiful. I am wanting some freight cars of the ET&WNC, mostly the tankers, and wood cars. I can't wait for the engine to roll out, and for those sharp coaches to snake behinde them.
Rock On!
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

NKline

If anyone will be at Kimberton I will have some of the scale length ones with me as well as Bachmann passenger cars to go with them.

-Nathan
Nate's Light Iron Hobbies

Quote from: Matt Bumgarner on May 13, 2009, 04:24:43 PM
Hi all,

While we are anxiously awaiting the ETWNC 4-6-0's, Deerfield River Laser is now shipping their ET&WNC passenger car kits.

You can buy scale length ones that fit on lengthened Bachmann bodies, or "shorties" that will fit on top of the Bachmann underframes (and under the roofs) without modification.

They tell me that the ETWNC caboose will be out mid-summer as well.

Thanks!

Matt Bumgarner

simTrain5

NKline

yes it would be, unfortunately that's not going to happen, supposedly they're not even at the docks yet so until they get over here and then get out to distributors it could be end of June or early/mid July until they're available. Nobody really knows what the hold up is all I know is I want mine and I can't wait until they're here. :-D

-Nathan

Quote from: simTrain5 on May 15, 2009, 11:38:41 PM
The 4-6-0 itself would be nice too.