News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dear Bachmann: Brake Van!

Started by Cheeky_ULP, May 03, 2009, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

Quote from: Sparks on August 15, 2011, 11:59:12 PM
Reopening this thread, but I will not be retyping my Duck post.

Dear Admins

I would like to know why my Duck thread, along with Simons model review thread, were deleted.
Well I can tell you why your Duck thread was deleted, but not Simons reveiw thread. Your thread was deleted because of mine and Donald and Douglas fan 98's being stupid and saying how terrible the Hornby Duckk model is.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

yah we were being a little fair bit stupid and yyyeeeeeaaahhhh :-[

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Bringing this back because this is explained very well.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

mully

Excuse me? I just thought it was nice how sparks laid out all the improvements that's could be done. Sorry if you didn't agree.

Chloe Amy

This was a few years ago, why are you bringing back up old threads, it's not needed.

Sorry, you're right. I'll let it drop. My bad.

UPTODAY

Bachmann should offer the brake van in different colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPTODAY

Cheeky_ULP

It's funny to look back at these predictions and suggestions that I made from.. geez, almost 7 years ago, and see where the range has gone since then. This thread even pre-dates the CGI series!

The James revision seems to have almost happened, but who knows if it's just a paint correction, or whole new faces.

Thomas, Percy, and James getting new motors seems unlikely for the next foreseeable future. Probably not a bad thing, since Bachmann seems to be better off using those resources on Oliver, Skarloey and Rheneas.

Seems like the brake van finally did get a new design, but for the large scale range. Still have fingers crossed they'll carry those designs to the HO range.

Donald and Douglas also came into the Bachmann range not too long after those predictions.