Has anyone ordered from First Hobby?

Started by Stephen Warrington, March 31, 2007, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Warrington

Hi Guys,

I don't usually post this late at night, but due to alotof things happening in my life today I can't sleep and was wondering.Has anyone on here ever ordered from www.firsthobby.com what kind of service and how well do they treat the customer. I wish I had a real LHS but all I got is a over priced Hobbytown (Hobbytheif) to my friends within a 40 mile drive of me and the other choices is  Memphis or New Orleans both about 4 hour drive one way and not to mention the price of gas.  >:(

Thanks

Stephen

Atlantic Central

Stephen,

I have purchased items from First Hobby on several occasions and was very happy every time. I would recommend them highly. Their web site is usually up to date, if it says they have it, they do. Prices are good, not always the lowest, but very good.

Sheldon

Rich R

I have to agree with Sheldon on that one. Good service and fast as well.

Cheers,
Rich R

Stephen Warrington

Thanks guys,

I have just made a pretty big order up for them including a Centralia Car Shops ICG caboose. Which I haven't been able to find anywhere else in stock. Along with a few other nice items.

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen Warrington

Hi Guys,

I just got my first order in from First Hobby and boy am I impressed. Very well packed and timely shipping, not like some places I have ordered from almost no packing and the stuff packed in like sardines. Large box tons of Styrofoam peanuts and boy does this Centralia Car Shops caboose look nice. In fact I am ordering Road number #2 now from First Hobby and the prices are good and a very nice selection of items.

Thanks again

Stephen