News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Long Caboose release date?

Started by Steve Stockham, May 28, 2009, 07:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear All,
The cabooses are on the water. Subsequent to the BTS our VPs went to Hong Kong, and sent the update posted by Bucksco. They will be here soon. So the "by September" estimate has now been updated by Mr. Reece.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

mudhen

To The Bach mann,
I knew I could count on the you to come threw. Looks like my sourse for mid July my be right after all...Yea and wooho.... Can we will still have these pictures you mentioned about, that would be nice.
Your Friend in Railroading :-)
Mudhen 

mudhen

To all narrow gauge rs, of the D&RG Western, and Southern.
The August 2009 Garden Railways Magazine shows on page 8, a photo of the D&RG Southern long Caboose and it's specifications. Then on page 25, St. Aubin trains shows the same with an interior photo and a selling price of $152.99 US.
I am still hopping my source is correct and the cabooses will be for sale by mid month. Hope that slow boat to China is faster on its return trip.
Anticipation still sucks big time, but I am trying to be patent.
Your Friend in Railroading
      Mudhen :-)

spla13

all things that are worth waiting for have the same inpatients attached to them that most people find very difficult to deal with. wait another year and that shiny new caboose will be replaced with  waiting for the next new offering one to the next year after year.

mudhen

spla13

sorry mudhen, i want one as bad as everyone. i was just trying to make us feel better about being greedy humans wanting everything yesterday.  at my age i wish today was yesterday. good day, bob.

mudhen

Dido, Bob.
I guess someone had to say it, age really doesn't have a thing to do with it. All railway children are the same. weather your 5 or ?? years young. Agreed ?.
My special source ( insider )  has only 3 more days to come through on the mid July delivery dead line date, I was told of. Then it's telephone time for an other up date.   

mudhen

Long Cabooses;
Go to Products>Rolling Stock>Cabooses and the last 5 items are of the new long Cabooses. Price can be found cheaper in G-scale  Mag ( Garden Railways ), but sill no release date!!!!!!   

rslater

Well,  we are now past mid July...where is the caboose?
I ordered my caboose, last January,  from Micro Mark...$148.00

Steve Stockham

Where are they? On the way of course! I had a chance to look at the production model at the NGRC. I checked it over thoroughly and I can state unequivocably that this is going to be the nicest piece of rolling stock that Bachmann has ever produced by far!! (the engines are not included in this - I'm talking about the cars.) The wait will be worth it. Try to be patient.

rslater

Micro Mark is out of NJ...close to Bachmann in Philly

www.micromark.com

Mike M

It is almost August any up-date to delivery time?????
Mike

James Thomas

How about "it gets here when it gets here."  It's not like we're waiting for a heart transplant.
Give the Bach Man and Bachmann a break.
-JRT

mudhen

Hay Bach Man:
Anticipation is one thing but now it's time to come clean, I am only saying what others are thinking. Where is the Long Caboose. Bachmann Industries has it now on the products page as it is for sale. Now 5 days until the end of the month, is the boat in ?, is it in your warehouse ? What ???????
Would just like an honest answer / reply   
Thanks 

Mike M

I agree.   I did not want to ask again because of the last comment made when I asked before. But  Bach man do you have a time table? The place I ordered mine from has been invoiced for them but has not recieved them yet
Mike