News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Long Caboose release date?

Started by Steve Stockham, May 28, 2009, 07:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

I just might need a heart replacement if I hear once more, anticipate, they will  be here by end off the month. This message is for James Thomas 

Mike M

??? :-[ :o any answer would be great
Mike

zubi

Probably the boat sunk. They do that from time to time... But some cargo may wash ashore by September;-))) Best wishes,  Zubi

Bucksco

Sometimes containers get held up for inspection but that doesn't mean it won't get here before September  ;)

Bucksco

P.S.
It will be worth the wait!

glennk28

So stop bugging Bachmann and start asking your dealer!   gj   8^))

Mike M

Why would a dealer have an answer before Bachmann????????
If the question got answered then the questions would stop.
Mike

mudhen

To :Mike M. ,
You are 100% correct. If the Bach Mann man And Mr Bucksco would just answer, when they would arrive, this questioning would stop.
Mr Bucksco the picture of your K-27 and undecorated caboose look great .
Worth the wait would be right. looks like you have yours.

jebouck

Perhaps if Bach Mann and Jack Lynch (Buckso) actually knew the answer, they would tell you, don't you think? They probably are at the mercy of the manufacture, just like we are.
I, like the rest of you, am waiting patiently.

James Thomas

Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?

Bucksco

Just waiting for them to arrive at the back door at this point. Hold on - it won't be long.

calenelson

They're Here!!!!!!!!! oh, wait, Here ain't There....

http://120pointme.blogspot.com/2009/08/if-only-you-lived-in-japan.html

looks like Dan is still on the job.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I said they're on the water. How am I to know where the vessel is, or how long US Customs will hold the container when it arrives? We will happily let you know when the container arrives in our yard in Philly. And, in response to another site's criticism, Japan is somewhat closer to Hong Kong, hence the shorter delivery time to that happy island. As they so accurately point out, our models have almost 8,000 more miles to travel before Customs gets them.
We are as anxious as you are for you (and us!) to get them!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

renniks

Some of you are like door-to-door salesmen---just will not take NO(news) for an answer!!!

Eric UK

zubi

I forgot to say "best wishes from Tokyo;-)))))" Zubi