News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

layout prototype and era

Started by pdlethbridge, June 23, 2009, 01:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNE Runner

Hey Rick - How did you get your wife to allow you to hold the title 'Treasurer'?

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

OkieRick

Quote from: CNE Runner on July 05, 2009, 11:35:09 AM
Hey Rick - How did you get your wife to allow you to hold the title 'Treasurer'?

Ray

No problem Ray, I've never been married.  I figure it's all part of God's great plan that I stay unmarried.  Although the conversation & comfort & complexities and ...(insert your thoughts here)... that comes with a woman is sorely missed at times.

Rick

Invacare 2-2-2 TDX5 Tilt Recline & Elevate - 24v - ALS Head Control
God Bless Jimmie Rogers the Singing Brakeman

uncbob

I run the ME&O from 1920 to 1980 depending on what engines and rolling stock I have attached

Those not running are in my staging area --a small cabinet that rolls under my layout

I run 2 ovals and match both consists to the same time frame

Yampa Bob

Rick,
"Best Friend" comes to mind. My wife and I have worked side by side for 20 years on the ranch, she can outwork many men of today.

People ask if we get tired of being together so much.... No, just tired of people asking such a stupid question. Life is good!
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

pdlethbridge

Bob, I'm happy for you both.

OkieRick

I reckon each of us is wealthy beyond measure in our own particular way.  I pity the poor fool who thinks he isn't.  Lord knows I'm not talking trains here either.

Rick

Invacare 2-2-2 TDX5 Tilt Recline & Elevate - 24v - ALS Head Control
God Bless Jimmie Rogers the Singing Brakeman

boomertom

Quote from: OkieRick on July 07, 2009, 10:33:08 PM

I reckon each of us is wealthy beyond measure in our own particular way.  I pity the poor fool who thinks he isn't.  Lord knows I'm not talking trains here either.

Rick

Well said my brother, well said.As Tiny Tim said,'God bless us everyone"

Tom
Tom Blair (TJBJRVT68)