News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

O Scale Train Meet this Saturday

Started by ebtnut, August 06, 2009, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtnut

There will be a two-rail O scale train meet/sale at the firehouse in Strasburg, PA on Saturday.  Hours are from 9 to 1.  They had one there earlier this spring as well.  Rich Yoder is the show host.  There is often stuff of interest to narrow gaugers as these events, and it's only $5 admission.  And of course, there is real steam right down the street! ;D

ebtbob

ebtnut.....are going to the show?     I am supposed to go with my cousin.   I will try to remember to where one of my black ebt shirts.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

ebtnut

Bob:  Yes, I plan to attend.  I'll also put on an FEBT or EBT shirt.  I'll be with two friends.  We expect to get there about 10 a.m.

ebtbob

ebtnut,

Sorry I missed you at the show.   I was there from the time the doors opened until about 10:30.
         I really enjoyed the show.    I seem to have more fun at the smaller shows.   I found a Deerfield River EBT combine kit,  an Artistra figure,  a 2.5 tone truck with canvas cover,  and a built up building.
        The steal of the day was made by my cousin Don.    He got an O scale Suncoast ice platform with two support buildings and operating overhead lights,  for.........$40.00.    I must have walked right past it at least twice before he ever saw it.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress

ebtnut

Uh, Bob - We did say hi.  Or is there another EBTNUT out there I don't know about?
Deane

ebtbob

Ok Deane.....now I know.   Should have guessed.   Duh on me!   By the way......after all these years,  I still love your EBT book.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress