News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Mr. the Bach-man's Opinion

Started by James The Red Engine, August 15, 2009, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James The Red Engine

Dear Mr. the Bach-man
I wanted to ask your opinion on something.  Let's say that Donald and Douglas were produced.  If you produced Duck the year after, would you still use the same chassis on him you used on Donald and Douglas since their the same? :)

the Bach-man

Dear James,
I don't know if they're the same or not. More than the wheel arrangement must be the same, such as wheelbase and driver size. Neither has there been an announcement about D&D.
We may see announcements in Chicago at iHobby.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

Interesting thoughts.  Seems that everyone wants Duck, Donald, and Douglas around here and I have to go with them on that one.  But I am interested in seeing Diesel come out into the range too.  I've always wanted to see Bachmann make Duck the most though, would make sense to do him next since he's been wanted the most...and he's the number 8 and Donald and Douglas are 9 and 10 :P

LNER

Quote from: Chaz on August 16, 2009, 03:42:51 AM
Interesting thoughts.  Seems that everyone wants Duck, Donald, and Douglas around here and I have to go with them on that one.  But I am interested in seeing Diesel come out into the range too.  I've always wanted to see Bachmann make Duck the most though, would make sense to do him next since he's been wanted the most...and he's the number 8 and Donald and Douglas are 9 and 10 :P

Couldn't agree more (maybe apart from the Diesel bit, but even still, I wouldn't him being made  :)
Hark, The Red Coaches! Hark Duck! Hark Donlad & Douglas! Aye!

thomasj219

They would really only be making two engines because D&D are twins just different name plates and tenders. So I could see Bachmann doing that it would make sense in the number order anyway.. You will keep us posted at iHobby wont you Mr.Bachman ;D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TTTE Wikia

The Bachman said there wasn't an announcement for Donald and Douglas. Could this mean there was one  for Duck?
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

Santa Fe buff

Possible, but highly unlikely. The only way to find out is too look out for the iHobby Expo reports, or to go to the Expo. Since I live close, travel is never a problem, admission, maybe. Costs of buying stuff, well, we don't have to buy things all the time. It's finding the time here that makes visiting for the Expo hard.

Although I have a great deal of excitement to see what Bachmann reveals, I'm just as interested to see what Rapido Trains releasing, I'm every-so curious about there MRC (I think) train. I've never heard of this train, so I'm curious.

Good luck with the Expo,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: James The Red Engine on August 15, 2009, 10:15:58 PM
Dear Mr. the Bach-man
I wanted to ask your opinion on something.  Let's say that Donald and Douglas were produced.  If you produced Duck the year after, would you still use the same chassis on him you used on Donald and Douglas since their the same? :)
If you look at a screenshot of all there chassis, there are pretty much similar.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Bachfan on August 16, 2009, 02:59:49 PM
The Bachman said there wasn't an announcement for Donald and Douglas. Could this mean there was one  for Duck?

Hopefully, I think really we just gotta wait and see.  It's usually a surprise since this year Terence was announced (And I am probably one of the few people who was actually happy about that :P ).  No engines though, just some rolling stock and Tidmouth Sheds with the turntable.  We might hear some exciting news at the ihobby show or the New York Toy fair.  But I would like to see one or two new engines coming out. 

*Fingers crossed for any two Season 2 characters*