News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2-8-0 Power Plug

Started by T34, November 03, 2009, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T34

My 2-8-0 engines DCC 4 wire power plug to headlight and motor has a wire pulled out of it . how can I get it fixed.

T34    :)

Stephen D. Richards

Contact service at Bachmann.  Had the same problem.  They will send you a new set of wiring/pickups.    Stephen

T34

Stephen,

Ive all ready had that problem and ordered that part and fixed it. I'm talking about the 4 pin plug to motor and headlight on my DCC equipped spectrum B&O 2-8-0.

T34  :)

rich1998

Quote from: T34 on November 03, 2009, 06:57:42 PM
Stephen,

Ive all ready had that problem and ordered that part and fixed it. I'm talking about the 4 pin plug to motor and headlight on my DCC equipped spectrum B&O 2-8-0.

T34  :)

you can order that part also. get the two pin plug while you are at it. i have ordered both in the past. i asked on the bachmann website what i needed, they sent the two plugs with wires and just billed me. sent a check in afterwards. cost was under ten dollars.
lex

ta152h0

I did that to a 2-10-2 and iliked the machine somuch,I bought another one and reverse engineere the wires.But my eyes aren't that good anymore.  I kept a "diary "of allthe wires so I have a record next time something like that happens. I imagine BACHMANN would not change wire diagrams for different locomotives.