News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

B&O 1332 Royal Blue Line

Started by sad_mom, November 25, 2009, 02:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sad_mom

My son won a B&O 1332 Royal Blue Line G Scale set at a raffle this past summer. He just tonight discovered the little trap door in the front of the train. He was SO excited that he went around the house showing my husband and I. So before he went to sleep, I came in and said, "oh, is this the little door" and snapped it open, breaking the little piece that keeps the door shut. He cried himself to sleep and I feel terrible! Does anyone have ANY idea how I can get this fixed, short of spending $200+ to buy a new set? I feel SO bad!! And I am not sure how to prove whether it was under warranty, b/c we won it at a raffle and threw away the box. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Thanks,

Sad Mom :(

altterrain

Its an easy fix!  :D
Call the Service Dept. (phone number found in the Service Department tab on the left) during the work day. The front of the loco is called the "smoke box". Tell them the part you need and you can order a replacement (probably a whole smoke box front which pulls off with a little gentle persuasion).

-Brian
President of

sad_mom

Thank you very much!!! This is extremely helpful and makes me feel so much better about making such a silly mistake!! Thanks again,

Sad - now happy - Mom :)